The Awakening Supporter Packs End Soon - with Video!

"
LastTruGod wrote:
I was supposed to receive the signed art and t-shirt and I still do not have either. Reason being? I have a couple month long message war with Rob_GGG explaining they messed up the order for my stuff. Well now here it is... November 1st. Still no t-shirt and they want me to pay $5 to ship the stuff, EVEN though I already paid my dues. Thanks GGG :)

I've sent you a PM about this :)
Please email support@grindinggear.com if you need any assistance!

Will we be getting a preview of what the new packs will contain before the old ones are retired?
OPA Guild Officer: to join see http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1119502
It's ending soon because the dollar is increasing. Few days ago I could upgrade my supporter to axoium for 27$ something, today it's 26$ something. Maybe economies are changing. It's an UNDERSTANDABLE business plan. Cheers GGG ;)
Been wanting to upgrade to Lunaris but may holdout for new packs, if I dont upgrade now and get some points later on when the awakening pack ends will that purchase count towards the new supporter packs?
Still waiting for my shirt EleGiggle (since around 2-4 Months)

Nice shirt boyz
Last edited by BenDaa on Nov 5, 2015, 12:08:25 PM
Compared to other Gamepackages the perks where pretty lame, in this one.
I hope the new will be more interesting. Go GGG ;)
Masterpiece of 3.16 lore
"A mysterious figure appears out of nowhere, trying to escape from something you can't see. She hands you a rusty-looking device called the Blood Crucible and urges you to implant it into your body."

Only usable with Ethanol Flasks
Last edited by gandhar0 on Nov 6, 2015, 1:48:13 AM
That's great and everything but im still waiting on my shirt/book and it has been like 2 months or more.
"
Koenig wrote:
Hi mates, the armour from the ranger whats for a armour / style is it?

many thanks for help.

It's the Full Scale Armour.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info