The Awakening Supporter Packs End Soon - with Video!

I think you have made some errors in the video Bex. You say the Vaal pack comes with 2 shades (amulet) effects and 2 weapon effects, but it should be 3 weapon effects. Also for the lunaris pack you say 3 weapon effects but should be 4. Highgate you say 4 weapon effects that should be 5.
That's strange in my account management i only see the highgate buying date and not the Vaal and Lunaris one (i'm sure i had them months before upgrading), and i clearsy see a date for Master and another for Grandmaster.
Why do i say that? Because i had the t-shirt this summer for the Vaal pack but i still don't have the physical comics.

Yet you're doing great job, i love the little teaser in this kind of video.
"
roguemjb wrote:
I still haven't gotten my Awakening tshirt. Also, that accent is confusing

uhh...that accent is sexy, could listen to it all day

can't wait for the new packs...keep up the great work!!
Last edited by smitty21672 on Oct 30, 2015, 8:14:36 AM
I was gonna get a vaal one, I didnt rly dig what came with these ones quite as much as the FM packs and I was in 2 minds about getting the vaal one or waiting for the next set, but I thought that might take a lot longer to come around. So Im happy to hear new ones are in the pipe, Im gonna hold out till the 14th and take my chances with the $130 new pack. Honestly its just to pay you guys for all youve done over the past 3 years, the points and the little toys are cool but thats not what its about. But it helps if you like the shiney things too :D

"
roguemjb wrote:
Also, that accent is confusing

thats a beautiful accent. Coming from London its not often you hear another English speaking country that really pulls off their take on it with more charm than our own but Ireland, Scotland and New Zealand manage it. Theres an air of sophistication and gentleness to it thats very appealing imo.

I think thats why people from New Zealand are so nice, thats all they hear every day. Here in London its like living on the set of Sweeney Todd at times, no wonder were such a bunch of coarse louts.
I guess I should put some money aside for the next packs then. :D
[2.4] Riff Raff - under 1ex Reave RT DoT Gladiator: http://poeurl.com/C6q
Very excited to see the new packs!!
IGN RighteousRom LvL-100 Juggernaut
Mirror Drop T-14 Shrine
Is it me or did it used to take 2 challenge leagues for new packs to be announced? I'm excited for the new packs too but it's still a little more frequent than I expected :D
IGN: JerleNecroDD/JerleNecroRuthless
Harvest is the BEST league EVER. Deterministic crafting ftw.
How will POE2 and POE coexist?
Did you record the footage of the video in the tempest league? Because it is kind of strange that she/he got an Ylfeban's Trickery. I know that the last part of the video only serves the purpose to demonstrate how divination cards work but I'm just wondering.
This is a buff.
Last edited by ApE_EmPeROR on Oct 30, 2015, 10:12:45 AM
it was most likely recorded on one of their internal test servers (judging from the sarn statue).
too soon .. damned
"better to simply go balls deep full retard if you gonna go retard." -Boem-

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info