23 Players Banned for Use of Third-Party Software

Hope streamers receive the same treatment.
"
Pirt wrote:
Good work ggg!

ban the top 10% of racers as well

top 10 racer are better tahn those guy without cheating
look hellmanstream some time
/IGN OeilDeNuits /

Warband shop :https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1305164
"
OeilDeNuit wrote:
"
Pirt wrote:
Good work ggg!

ban the top 10% of racers as well

top 10 racer are better tahn those guy without cheating
look hellmanstream some time

Someone being legitimately good at something and better than most others? Blasphemy.
The Wheel of Nerfs turns, and builds come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the build that gave it birth comes again.
don't care. *they* never hurt my gameplay experience. YOU did and still do with your stubbornness
since I have no hope for significant game design improvements in this game I am officially done with Path of Exile. done for good
only 23?

oh, interesting
Good news!

Keep up the good work and please keep removing cheaters-
IGN: Gonorreitor
Just eliminate RMT and you'll be a fucking god Chris. :D
"
odiecat99 wrote:

Well that is hard.

But if GGG can pull it of, they are going to ascend to a new level of hardcore legends.
"
"
odiecat99 wrote:

Well that is hard.

But if GGG can pull it of, they are going to ascend to a new level of hardcore legends.

truth ^ ^

Hello,

Too many people are against the "witch hunt" mentality that when something actually wrong happens, they don't want to tell people about it. We must make public the wrongs as we make public the rights. As a long time player myself, who plays with my RNG as the game was designed, I become very upset with cheaters, scammers, and people who use money to buy in game power. GGG stated that they are against this, and yet we see so little action about these policy violators.

I want to see more. I want to see on the front page announcements about these things. People need to see you uphold your policies about all people, including people who've invested great sums of money with GGG, then they perhaps use real money transactions to get power through sites. Sure, have a process to ensure fairness, but if someone has accounts and posts related to Path of Exile on these sites, they should be banned because it shows intent.

I've fallen off with my support for GGG for a few reasons, and this is one of them. I strongly feel this should be on the front page, not only available if you happen to go to the announcement section on the forums. Show us all how you enforce your policies regarding violators, or the policies aren't worth having in the first place.
YOUTUBE - http://www.youtube.com/richardbmiller2
TWITCH - http://www.twitch.tv/hellcat5gaming
Last edited by Hellcat5 on Oct 31, 2015, 6:37:11 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info