[2.3] Beginner-friendly Easy-Peasy Arc Caster

"
Straafe wrote:
Are there any REAL builds for the templar on this forum? I came here to improve the build I made up from scratch and it makes 100% of the builds here look like garbage. I am doing 40k AOE long range dps as 100% chaos with max resist and 6k hp. I still feel like I should be better and I come here and we have 11k ele dmg "Atziri" builds wtf

Then make a guide for it :-)

Depending on wealth, you can make good builds in the Templar area, but the Templar is not the best area for Damage, thus most people who make high-end guides make them for other classes.

This build is designed for starting players (who probably don't trade). Thus it naturally will not have the DPS or survivability of more high-end builds. With investment it and most other builds could do far better, but most players don't have the wealth to do so.
Last edited by Cyzax on Dec 15, 2015, 12:49:58 PM
Bandits?
Can you do skill tree leveling like 1-20, 20-40 etc for noobs like me its really hard to know what should I level. Thx
How would this build fare with a PoH? will it become too expensive then to cast Arc?
"
Redcooper wrote:
Bandits?

It is under the skill tree section :-)
Oak, Skill point, Skill point

Alira could be a possibility on Cruel.
Last edited by Cyzax on Dec 30, 2015, 7:17:25 AM
"
Can you do skill tree leveling like 1-20, 20-40 etc for noobs like me its really hard to know what should I level. Thx

I'll try to do that, but I'm currently on Christmas vacation :-)
"
hyper_ch wrote:
How would this build fare with a PoH? will it become too expensive then to cast Arc?

I've not tried a PoH as I haven't got one, but it is what I'm aiming towards. I think it'll do quite well and don't think mana will be a big problem given the extra mana from 2.1, and the extra from PoH. I also think you'd only run into any potential problems with a 6L PoH since I'm comfortably running a 6L setup with a Tabula.

I'm actually considering spec'ing out of some of the mana nodes to put a little more defenses on the build as I usually got more than enough mana.
Thanks for this build. I used it in the dark shrine league and now in Talisman. Both times I have really enjoyed playing with it in both.

Now got to level 72 and breezing through the maps I have done so far.
Thx for helping me out in a Build that i just find cool in its way :) at lvl 86 i have with frenzy charges (play with Blood Rage) 32 k dps ... without crit build play its really hard dps i think ^^

"
Waldinator wrote:
Thx for helping me out in a Build that i just find cool in its way :) at lvl 86 i have with frenzy charges (play with Blood Rage) 32 k dps ... without crit build play its really hard dps i think ^^

I actually found it hard to believe they buffed Arc in the last expansion since I thought it was well good enough!
Your DPS is very nice, especially when you then take into account shock and chaining as well.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info