Build of the Week: DimenRush's Abyssal Cry Build!

Interesting but looks extremely klunky and seems to be another build of the weak build. Defense/resists must be insane to get on this character.
ProbablyGettingNerfed - L100 Occultist
Vinktarded - L100 Pathfinder
GoogleDiversityHire - L100 Necromancer

3.13 was the pinnacle of PoE. IVYS+1 Gang 4 Life.
It's Nice to see the Edge Of Madness Actually be used for a build. I always wanted to make a build with it. maybe this will give me some idea's. Very nice, good work. Keep it up!
Godamit, I have made every single build before its release featured this season botw (other than the flask one, did not think it would still work with the leech change). I just keep them hidden so GGG does not take out their Kamikaze Clone nerf guillotine of death. But it turns out they feature them instead.

Calling it now, next week will be Arc Mines, Burring Arrow(Vaal, stun, or emberwalk), or Vaal Righteous Fire.

"ran out of high teir maps to leave on the ground - people kept taking the higher teirs" - Da Pagionator
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T31clJn_oNQ
"
Godamit, I have made every single build before its release featured this season botw (other than the flask one, did not think it would still work with the leech change). I just keep them hidden so GGG does not take out their Kamikaze Clone nerf guillotine of death. But it turns out they feature them instead.

Calling it now, next week will be Arc Mines, Burring Arrow(Vaal, stun, or emberwalk), or Vaal Righteous Fire.

+1 for Vaal RF that build makes me laugh
"

I would definitely like to see a botw that uses mines!
My supporter items: Victario's Charity and The Forsaken
one of my favorite build :)
i really like this dark berserker , awesome build
play my first rpg on the intellivision :)
Chris Wilson"I want to make sure that melee classes are as good as they can be"
Didn't we already see a cyclone chain reaction build recently? Forget what it was called atm.
Why is Edge of Madness only obtainable by Div Cards and Zana?
What exactly gets hurt by having the unique easily obtainable in all leagues?

---

Awesome build. I've been wanting to do something scaling enemy death (Abyssal, Infernal Blow, Quecholli, or Herald of Ice) for a while now. Glad to see it's possible.
"
Buology wrote:
"
Bex_GGG wrote:
"
Buology wrote:
Really neat. When submitting for a build of the week do I just post it in under the class of which it is built?

Yep! That's all you need to do :)

Thank you and I will be seeing you Sunday after the leagues merge!

TBH m8 if ur askin where to post ur build i don't think ur gonna win.
Really glad to see this made BotW.

Many congrats DimenRush!
Tin foil hats are a lie propagated by the aluminium industry.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info