Upcoming Race Season Information

asynchronous races boys!! that's an awesome plan!!!!!!
Visit my shop!

〆〆〆 ( ( ( THE BALROG'S BAZAAR ) ) ) 〆〆〆
"
In addition to the changes in this season, we have plans to continue to improve race rewards over time. We are considering selling a microtransaction that would make a permanent cross-league skin transfer of an item.

I don't understand if the permanent skin transfer will be a race reward AND an mxt purchasable or just a mxt in the shop / race reward
AlsoAlso, would it be possible to use it multiple times like portal/portrait effects or just once per item then redeemed like armours?
Last edited by D_Caesar on Oct 27, 2015, 4:48:26 AM
alright good stuff.. Very detailed as usual but is looking good.. I cant wait for some new races.. That and making this trapper :) GGG HYPETRAIN keep doing u!
Always looking for people to game with, Hit me up!! Thanks for the great game GGG..

As I ʜᴏʟᴅ ᴛʜᴇ sᴀᴍᴜʀᴀɪ sᴡᴏʀᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴍʏ sᴛᴏᴍᴀᴄʜ ᴀs I ᴡᴀs ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴄᴏᴍᴍɪᴛ Seppuku, I ᴡᴀᴛᴄʜ Kʀɪᴘᴘ ᴘʟᴀʏ Cᴀsᴜᴀʟsᴛᴏɴᴇ. I ʀᴇᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ ᴀ ᴛɪᴍᴇ ᴡʜᴇʀᴇ Kʀɪᴘ ᴡᴀs Nᴏʟɪғᴇ. ɴᴏᴡ I ᴀᴍ Nᴏʟɪғᴇ. ɢᴏᴏᴅ ʙʏᴇ ᴋʀɪᴘᴘ ▬▬ι════════ﺤ
Nice!
Any chance we will see alternate art Alpha's Howl again? I love it so much but I never had a chance to win one with my limited time. Thanks
Yay! I am happy about the start next week, I thought I have to do the next filler league in order to have something to do but a new race season is just superior :>

Looking forward to the changes - was about time!
Have a problem with something I said? PM goetzjam don't derail a thread.
'There's plenty that needs to change. And back in my day we had real game devs.' - TheAnuhart
Last edited by ScrotieMcB on February 30, 2016 0:61 PM

Help Charan color the board - use [u color] to make your posts shine.
i agree with simmonTV.

people are writing "nice" and "hype" and are most likely not even reflecting or understanding some of the changes.

i didn't like it when they introduced races where you were eligible for prices even if you died. now they are pushing this further.
the only penalty in normal is that you get set back to the beginning of an area. 5% in cruel is a joke and for it to actually have any effect you need to be 70+. now how many races are there where you actually play into merc?

then again those top racers will push even more, meaning they can die and be even more ahead of you than before.

you could implement to get points for amount of mobs killed, certain bosses, doing side areas, completing a zone in a certain time (or even full clear it for very linear zones) and keep that points after dieing. but you are no eligible for any ranking points.

on another note:
i was not too much into racing lately but somehow assumed that boss-kill races already were "hidden fixed seed" because ... every second counts.

you cant have rng on top of rng on top of rng in a such a race. rng is NOT competitive. (i DO like the rng in normal races though!).

some change are nice but i'm not sure by now if this will make racing more accessible for casuals.
lets see how they implement this.
Last edited by Ruefl2x on Oct 27, 2015, 6:11:51 AM
"
In future seasons, we will be moving towards an asynchronous race-of-the-day system where solo non-signature races can be played at any time of the day.

This is good. A lot of this is good.
A comprehensive, easy on the eyes loot filter:
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1245785

Need a chill group exiles to hang with? Join us:
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1251403
"
Doomnezoo wrote:
feedback -> thanks but no thanks.

racing is the most useless time-wasting no-fun thing in poe. why? well, in short races are 1-2 methods to be in top. otherwise can't stand a chance against the op stuff... either play like everyone else from top or don't win. secondly they are booring and non-rewarding. instead of playing a total of hundreds of hours in a race...i can farm exalteds and buy the race rewards from players willing to sell. Because i did the maths and in total you can make in average like 295 exalteds if you farm on sc than playing in races.

Blah blah blah blah blah... blah blah. Blah blah blah blah blah I whine because I'm bad.
A permanent cross-league item skin transfer microtransaction would be so amazing! I hope you will sell them in bundles, because im goning to need a few.
Buy the ticket, take the ride.
Glad to hear it. I raced in the final few races of Season 10 and enjoyed myself thoroughly, so I'm incredibly excited to sink my teeth into this new season! :) Thanks, GGG.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info