Upcoming Race Season Information

"
Midas666 wrote:

I think this chances is good. I have played 18h/d last 3 weeks in that 1month race. Im pure solo, so i must make hard mods etc to get any map drops.. Im only 96lvl, but i think that i have gained as xp is in like top 10. I gain 10-20% and die, its annoying when u know that u dont never go up in ladder. So i stop playing, cause i know that i cant ever reach to top10-20

Reacing season is made out of short races and has nothing to do with 96 level players. I can understand why you quit in 1msc but short races last 45min - 3 hours only. Please dont mix 1msc with race season. It is not the same thing at all. Even with new system you would loose 10% xp in race on merciless so you still wouldn't advance in your case scenario.
IGN: SimmonTV
www.twitch.tv/simmontv
Last edited by SimmonTV on Oct 28, 2015, 2:12:11 PM
races are pointless. stop wasting energy on races and make ENDGAME
since I have no hope for significant game design improvements in this game I am officially done with Path of Exile. done for good
"
BLAMT races have returned this season. We are considering running a 24 hour BLAMT boss-kill race with high point rewards for bosses that are unreasonable to kill with those mods ;)

Holy sheeet! Please, please, pretty please make this be on a weekend.
IGN: LeeroyLeone
lame
"

Dead characters are fully eligible for prize points in this and future race seasons.

I like most of the rest of it. But this part is bad, like really really bad. The risk of dying is part of racing and should remain so. There is already a mix, with some races allowing death and some not. Taking the chance of dying and losing everything is just part of the racing. It sucks dying in the last 30 seconds and losing everything, but racers need to accept that as part of the challenge. They have to decide if they want to push it hard to the finish line, or play it safe and pull back. It's the push, and the risk, that makes racing what it is. It shouldn't be about killing as fast as you can. It should be about killing fast and staying alive.

I think it will teach new players/racers to play sloppily. Racing is a great way for new players to learn the game. Death and losing is part of that process.
HI I've never done a race. I see a lot of info about changes to specific races and leagues but I've never been able to find what the base ruleset and meaning of the mods of various races and leagues are. I have no idea what Descent or Bloodgrip means. How can I find out what each specific race and league entails?
"
GeoExile wrote:
HI I've never done a race. I see a lot of info about changes to specific races and leagues but I've never been able to find what the base ruleset and meaning of the mods of various races and leagues are. I have no idea what Descent or Bloodgrip means. How can I find out what each specific race and league entails?

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/44360 and https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/613214 might be a good start.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info