Upcoming Race Season Information

In the Endless Ledge, the second and third areas now also use a restricted set of monsters that don't include Act Four monsters. There's now a ramp up towards dangerous monsters by the time you hit the fourth area.

can someone from GGG clarify if this means only act4 monsters, or if it extends to any monster that is dangerous spawning in the first 3 areas, like dischargers, devours, etc? there seems to be some confusion about this. thanks!

-HeaT
youtube.com/heatfury
twitch.tv/heatzgaming
"
Permanent Cross-League Skin Transfer !!!!!
The Dream.

Yea plz we really need that... all my race reward are in remove tab only because i know if i take one item in one league i will not have it for the next league so i never take them XDDD

And this season look really nice descent champ and ledge are the BEST race !

"
Hilbert wrote:

"
While the special races in this season are mostly Descent races, there are some Endless Ledge (including some Burst races) and Descent: Champions races, due to popular demand.

Seriously show me this "popular Demand." There are mere 200-300 players racing and there are over 30 competive racers who got pretty sick of Endless Ledge, Burst, Descent and DC.

You made the same claim with BLAMT and the participation rate dropped to 200-300 when other races still had 1k+

To me this is a claim because you have to work less that way and just cycle DC/Descent and EL add a signature some bursts and fill up the rest with 1h and 90 min solo/party races with 1 mod and some boss kills.

I could spam support with several 100k mails with proof of not wanting any burst, EL, Descent and DC and you would still claim there is popular demand in Endless ledge.

Here is the EVIDENCE on forums. 1 out of 10 players in the Racefeedback forums likes those modes!

They said ton of time EL and desent are the most played race... forum is not an evidence at all ppl who enjoy it just dont post in race forum...
Last edited by keta on Oct 27, 2015, 12:30:38 PM
x
Last edited by keta on Oct 27, 2015, 12:30:28 PM
Wow I am actually excited for a race season first time in over a year!

"We are considering selling a microtransaction that would make a permanent cross-league skin transfer of an item"

Chris this is a no brainer. Seriously do it asap
ign slashzilla
"Buy when there is blood on the streets, even if the blood is your own."
Slashzilla Reave Guide- http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/514128
SALES THREAD-http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/524661
http://gyazo.com/da6159e17a1ec3710b9cb8601a145a9a
OOOOOoooohhh, BLAMT is coming back? cant forget that. Thank you GGG

Overall seems like good changes. (though I dont like the removal of grappler groups, though I understand I might be the minority in that) Hope you guys decide to implement that corss-league skin transfer
Oblivious
Last edited by Disrupted on Oct 27, 2015, 1:09:00 PM
Hooray for asynch racing. I was a heavy participant 3 seasons ago, but the last 2 seasons have had so few races I could play in it wasn't worth trying.
"
Dead characters are fully eligible for prize points in this and future race seasons. This means you can push ahead without having to worry about losing your standing if you die. In higher difficulty levels, you still lose experience when you die.

Doesn't that kill the thrill about racing? I mean that is something I liked about it. Push too hard with the risk of dieing and getting no points. Like practically every race in beta season 1-4.

Least you can say that racing will be different.
Heart of Purity

Awarded 'Silverblade' to Talent Competition Winner 2020.
POE turned into a ratrace for the most div/hour.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NDFO4E5OKSE
Will this season have any counter measures against creating multiple accounts for asynchronous racing? If not, I am guessing that skilled racers will be able to fill multiple spots on the leader board.
Last edited by Spoonmann on Oct 27, 2015, 2:50:52 PM
The idea of a party endless ledge race sounds awesome! Even a duo endless race would be fun! 2-man endless race please!
IGN Ken__Kaniff
:( PLEASE :( PLEASE :( PLEASE :(

PLEASE :( ADD EXILES EVERYWHERE 1 WEEK :( PLEASE!

"Your grandchildren will awaken screaming in memory of what I utter today!"
- Path of Exile, Legacy Whispers of Doom Keystone
Last edited by NaarJitsu on Oct 27, 2015, 3:41:03 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info