[2.3] Explosive Arrow Build - Uber viable - 100 hc/sc proof - Scion, Witch, Duelist, Mara versions

I dunno if im just being dumb, but equilibrium states: the element you hit the enemies with first, will give them +25% res to it and -50% to others.

but how does it work when anything we hit with is fire?
Last edited by aitalar on Feb 20, 2016, 3:54:07 PM
You hit with flat elemental dmg either cold or lightning, that triggers ee which will then give you the reduced resist with the ea explosion, ea does no upfront dmg really its all in the explosion.
I was planing something like this for the ascendancy with way more power because of the ranger [deadeye] fast and deadly, far shot (multiplier), endless munituions. Combined with lmp instead of gmp *still more multiplier for an arrow substracted.

there is my theorycrafting build : https://goo.gl/fU80v0
Qc gamer FsF
"
Fhark wrote:
You hit with flat elemental dmg either cold or lightning, that triggers ee which will then give you the reduced resist with the ea explosion, ea does no upfront dmg really its all in the explosion.

Aaaah i see thanks! I always thought explosive arrow is 100% fire.
"
greggz666 wrote:
I was planing something like this for the ascendancy with way more power because of the ranger [deadeye] fast and deadly, far shot (multiplier), endless munituions. Combined with lmp instead of gmp *still more multiplier for an arrow substracted.

there is my theorycrafting build : https://goo.gl/fU80v0

Youre not picking up any fire damage, are you planning on using a different bow? Because projectile damage wont help you much whith quill rains low base dmg.
Last edited by aitalar on Feb 21, 2016, 11:51:11 AM
yep using a badass high phys bow and stacking less fuse for the clear speed and switching aoe gem for conc on big single target bosses
Qc gamer FsF
^^ i dont think a badass phys bow is going to help you with explosive arrow (since its not based of the initial hit at all), proj dmg nodes as far as i know scale ea just the same as fire.
Hi,
So.. which setup of bow gems do you suggest for SC atzri?

1)EA-GMP-FIRE RESS- SLOW Project-Concentrated efect-Empowr lvl4
2)EA-GMP-FIRE RESS- SLOW Project-Concentrated effect-LL
3)EA-GMP-FIRE RESS- LL - Concentrated effect-Empower lvl 4
4)EA-GMP-FIRE -SLOW Project- LL - Concentrated effect-Empower lvl 4
Any thoughts on the new scion ascendancy classes? Elementalist + berserker/slayer?
My best char so far https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1211377
I read guide but i realy canot find how you trig EE i know how its work since i play with coc build but you dont have an flat cold/lightning dmg in gear or any auras so how ??

Shit sry my bad didint see corect yeap you have in gloves flat cold thats fine now all its work for me gona try it since new scion in ascendacy wil be totaly op i think and i dont have any XD i need to lvl some realy fast i ques its fast lvl build ? since you play with aoe skil .
How its good vs boses ? wo any singl target skil ?
Last edited by Shecutor on Feb 26, 2016, 1:35:53 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info