[2.3] Explosive Arrow Build - Uber viable - 100 hc/sc proof - Scion, Witch, Duelist, Mara versions

Which ascendancy would you recommend for 2.4? I really like the witch elementalist, but berserker with free leech and the insane damage seems to be much easier to gear.

Any deep thoughts on this?
i Picked Scion (Berserker/Raider) and and it seems pretty nice to play :)
i also planning to take this build as next Season starter except anythings gets nerfed dramatically.

no kaoms, only 4 linked single Target DPS - still cleaning T8 - T10 with ease. only the bossfights get a bit nasty but i think with kaoms and a 5 or 6 link quill this problem should be gone :)
Clearspeed is awesome btw
How does lvl 3 empower compare to 20/20 slower proj?
IGN: dwreckedarc
"
mmogamr wrote:

i would want to know this too :)

and i have another question:
does the rearguard corruption (adds one arrow) also rise the single Target DPS or does only one arrow hit a single monster?

btw:
my first ever self 6-link (i am so proud :) )

tried about 80 fusings got nothing - tried another day, after about 10 fusings "Achievment unlocked - Well connected" YESSSSSSS :D
i Only switch GMP to Slower Proj for single Target - or is there a better possibility?
"
mmogamr wrote:

Lvl 20 slower projectiles is 29% more (disregarding the 10% "increased" from quality, which would be in the ~2% "more" ballpark depending on the grand total of "increased" your character has).
Lvl 3 empower (+2) is almost exactly 25% more, lvl 4 empower (+3) is almost exactly 40% more. (This is true for both lvl 20 and lvl 21 explosive arrow.)

"
Remedin wrote:
does the rearguard corruption (adds one arrow) also rise the single Target DPS or does only one arrow hit a single monster?

You can't shotgun with any skill since many patches ago. Only one projectile will ever hit.
You still can "splash" or overlap the AOEs if they are placed near enough together, like in a doorway or inbetween pillars (or, if your AOE is large enough, you can even place yourself between a wall and a boss, shoot all the arrows packed tightly into one spot on the wall and have them all hit the boss who's attacking you from behind. Dying Sun OP).

edit: In case the important message got lost in my ramblings: Yes, having +1 arrow helps even with single target, provided you can make use of it and hit with all 6 instead of 5 (or hit with 3 instead of 2 etc, basically having denser aoe overlap).
Last edited by Gell on Oct 23, 2016, 3:01:53 PM
Hello guys!

Is this build still being viable to finish ALL content in 2.4?

Thank you!
"
Thoriner wrote:
Hello guys!

Is this build still being viable to finish ALL content in 2.4?

Thank you!

Yes it is. Finished Uber and Shaper + all Guardians with it.

My gear
Hello world.
Can i support EA explosion with iron grip gem since projectile nodes from tree afect explosion strenght?
build viable for 2.6 ?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info