[2.6] Geoff Fraizer - Dual wield Cleave Champion --- Reziarfg (Demon)

What was your DPS in the Necro map video? You said that you didnt use legacy ST and mirrored Axe in the discription.
Can u maybe post a new showcase video of your build after the 2.1 aoe increase of cleave?
Last edited by ProHacker on Dec 27, 2015, 7:41:12 AM
"
ProHacker wrote:
What was your DPS in the Necro map video? You said that you didnt use legacy ST and mirrored Axe in the discription.
Can u maybe post a new showcase video of your build after the 2.1 aoe increase of cleave?

Old axes and dps are there now.
Maybe I upload a new video but the feeling is similar. Just better damage for 6player party.
Hello,

I wanted to stop by and say thanks a lot for this build. I have always loved melee characters since the d2 days and am having a blast with this build.

I am currently a level 88 Duelist in the Talisman league and I am able to clear Tier 9/10 maps pretty easily with no worries. I tried going for t12/t13 maps (mLvl 80) and noticed things were much tougher. I especially had issues with bosses and ended up dying a couple times. This could be just bad play on my part. I also am not sure if I am following your most up-to-date passive tree, would you mind linking the most current?

Any chance you could take a look at my gear and passives and see if I could make any changes that would help out a lot?

Thanks in advance.

Passive tree:

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwQAAdwEswUtCVgLYRHVE0wTyRQgFHEV7BfhIWAm-CgqLIUwdzIJNZI17zrhOu08BT38QzFHfk3jTjJQR1O7V5dYY1n-WhpfP2BBYSFjcGRSZKNlTWWnZ4Bnm2jybEZttG87cmx07Xasd-N4DXloeu97dHzZgUGCB4TZhVKK8ItPjM-XeZtqn9-iAKZXqAepbq2Nrj6uUK9stfK5HbvtvTa-p7_VwBrAZsEEwYvBo8Mzxq7KkM9-0_zYvdlh2Xzawdun4mHkUelG6hjvDu988B_2SPcy-Ov-a_6P?accountName=ellisd88&characterName=LTAldoRaines

Last edited by ellisd88 on Dec 28, 2015, 1:50:28 PM
"
ellisd88 wrote:
Hello,

I wanted to stop by and say thanks a lot for this build. I have always loved melee characters since the d2 days and am having a blast with this build.

I am currently a level 88 Duelist in the Talisman league and I am able to clear Tier 9/10 maps pretty easily with no worries. I tried going for t12/t13 maps (mLvl 80) and noticed things were much tougher. I especially had issues with bosses and ended up dying a couple times. This could be just bad play on my part. I also am not sure if I am following your most up-to-date passive tree, would you mind linking the most current?

Any chance you could take a look at my gear and passives and see if I could make any changes that would help out a lot?

Thanks in advance.

Hi, yes passive is latest version. Seen a bug on passive and fixed it.

Thanks for comment.
"
socun89 wrote:
"
ellisd88 wrote:
Hello,

Thanks in advance.

Hi, yes passive is latest version. Seen a bug on passive and fixed it.

Thanks for comment.

The only link I am able to find you posted to the passive tree is this.

Passive tree:
http://tinyurl.com/z7ow6b3

It links to the old skill tree. Could you post a link for 2.1? Sorry if its on here already and I am somehow missing it. I checked through all the pages and couldnt find it.
passive is ok now?
http://tinyurl.com/guzmg5q
Last edited by socun89 on Dec 29, 2015, 8:54:54 AM
CWDT + Phase Run... how does it work?

"
MassHunter wrote:

Your CWDT is too low level. Supporting 48- gems
"
socun89 wrote:
"
MassHunter wrote:

Your CWDT is too low level. Supporting 48- gems

Socun,

What is your reasoning behind using Phase run? Ive found it pretty lackluster considering the melee buff to dmg lasts maybe 1.5 seconds and the skill has about a 4 second internal cooldown. Just does not seem like it is doing much for me except eating my frenzy charges.
Maybe its the least important gem on setup. Btw I should quality Inc. Duration gem also.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info