Is this the end of POE?

I can't speak for anyone else but I've been playing on and off since the start of open beta, and I keep having more and more fun with every new league I play as the game gets more and more complex and things change. No other game has ever had this kind of longevity for me, and I've been playing various online games since 1994. If the game is truly dying then that makes no sense to me at all since it just seems to be getting better from my point of view.

I'm guessing the OP is just personally tired of playing. When I get bored I take a break for a few months and come back again fresh. No game is ever going to hold your attention 100% of the time for years on end.
The only thing i do not like is lack of build diversity for endgame content. Poor skill balance and roll mods of level 79+ maps killed whatever left of it.

Now dont fool yourself, there are lots of lots of good and fun builds out there, but they look too weak compared to THE builds and it does not matter how fun your build is, its going dull in a week or two.

Nevertheless for most of people whom have never been to endgame content game should look much more appealing. Its just we tend to put the pink glasses on when it comes to the happenings of the past.
Last edited by Teplokot on Oct 23, 2015, 4:42:46 AM
"PoE is dead" threads pop up like once every month
for the past few years
I am actually surprised that lolbam didn't create the thread.
Tl;Dr I'm not having as much fun as I used to, therefore everyone else is also bored and PoE is dedgaem. Boring post. I've read dumb posts like this for the last three years and people are still playing.
"
Jaille wrote:
"PoE is dead" threads pop up like once every month
for the past few years

More like at least once a day.
Nah game is far from dead. The meta though is getting a little boring so GGG needs to do some shakeup.
3.3 RF Trickster SSF HC guide :

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2147256
They don't have enough time or money to fix the game. They dug a deep hole this time, boyz.
Oh, this thing again?

For quite a few people PoE offers way more hours of fun and interesting gameplay every few months than most modern next gen games do after their several year development time.

But hey...
...the graphics will be sweet.
Charan, "all designers" doesn't mean much without actual numbers. They're working poor Chad to death and we all know it.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info