[2.2] Poor Man's guide to big wand CoC - 200K Dps and Atziri on a 5L

no, it just causes more barrages to go out. You still need GMP for fireball and what not.
Hi there, awesome guide, testing it out atm, just lvled 38 and got my tabula ready!

I'm wondering why you are using Herald of Thunder?

I'm completely new to CoC btw :)
IGN: Ryms
I really like this build although I adjusted some things.
There are so many unused gem slots, so I decided to run clarity with blood magic, so you can go up with the gem lvl a little bit. Also I am using blasphemy and warlord's mark to sustain even more (especially life). The only thing is I had to ditch HoT because of blasphemy but I feel like it's worth.
"
DaRkn3sS1000 wrote:
There are so many unused gem slots, so I decided to run clarity with blood magic, so you can go up with the gem lvl a little bit. Also I am using blasphemy and warlord's mark to sustain even more (especially life). The only thing is I had to ditch HoT because of blasphemy but I feel like it's worth.

Did you not find that leads to dying? Personally I found Blasphemy/WM great for melee and horrible for casters where you really want to be killing stuff as far away from you as possible to minimize the risks. Maybe I'll try it again when I have more hp.
"
RandallPOE wrote:
"
DaRkn3sS1000 wrote:

Did you not find that leads to dying? Personally I found Blasphemy/WM great for melee and horrible for casters where you really want to be killing stuff as far away from you as possible to minimize the risks. Maybe I'll try it again when I have more hp.

Imho it's way easier for me to play like this. I try to kill packs from as far away as possbile but when mobs are coming towards me I have some sustain and won't get instakilled. Also I have always a good amount of endurance charges for my CWDT setup. Maybe I'll change it back when I can acquire a atziri's flask but until then this is my only chance to sustain.
Why anger / hoi? Anger esp. seems like most of the tree nodes are +cold dmg...

any tips on best bwdt setups?

Kinetic blast always has a pretty high mana cost

How do I tell when my crit is maxed? Currently only 43% with 5 power charges despite having it on rings/etc.

Tried death's hand + crit dagger for free power charges?
Very cool Guide, But it would be cool if you post you gear setup with all your gems you use.

Thanks.
hey, any tips for upgrades/changes?

I had to pick up the elreon rings after I got a 6L voll's, I was just having bad mana problems. Now my barrage is free. I'm trying to craft a wand, but i'm having trouble atm =p
Last edited by baileymc95 on Dec 28, 2015, 1:27:39 PM
What's better? Lowlvl clarity + Anger or Lowlvl Clarity + HoI? Can't run all 3.

And concerning the spells, I've been trying Arctic breath + Fireball and Arctic + arc and I'm not seeing much difference. Sometimes its a bit faster sometimes relatively slower. Looks like spell choices are personal preference here? Or am I missing something?
Last edited by Lappenforce on Dec 30, 2015, 4:33:06 PM
I'm kinda new to POE, and had so much fun on this build, but I don't know how to solve my mana issue atm :(

Here's my gear at lv68, what can I improve on (idk if I can afford volls)
And I have no idea what kind of jewels are good for this build
btw is Vaal Pact good to get for this build or is it not worth getting it?

Last edited by Tjuvlyssna on Dec 30, 2015, 4:36:35 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info