Hey guys

I sprained my ankle, so you should all give me moneyz.
patreoon and keekstarter will b up soon.

In all reality, I just started using hyrdocodone for the first time, I also almost never use pharmaceuticals.

It unfortunately makes me quite naseous, so does anyone have good ways to allevisate the nasea?
Not my real account anymore, use it for forums while I work
You might also know me as "Thisisnotmyrealaccount" to which I forgot the E-mail for.
My real account is Einkil1, it's my steam account which is why I can't access it at work >.>
Ginger beer.
== Officially Retired 27/02/2019 ==

Massive thanks to GGG for producing such a fun and engaging game, it has taken up faaaaaaar too much of my life over the last 5 years.

Best of luck in the future!
"
Ginger beer.

^This, without the beer also works fine :')

Taste is quite spicy if you chew it raw though. The sugar coated candy ain't bad either.

(basically it severs the connection between stomach and brain and is used a lot to alleviate issues there)

Peace,

-Boem-
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
"
Einkil wrote:
I sprained my ankle, so you should all give me moneyz.
patreoon and keekstarter will b up soon.

In all reality, I just started using hyrdocodone for the first time, I also almost never use pharmaceuticals.

It unfortunately makes me quite naseous, so does anyone have good ways to allevisate the nasea?

Check with your doctor on other options. You may be able to call or email the doctor's nurse and have them inquire and respond to you.

I've been prescribed and used sustained release ibuprofen for injuries before, that actually worked better than the stronger pain medicines. Whether something like this would work for you would be for you and your physician to decide.

Alternating warm heat and cold packs can help as well.
PoE Origins - Piety's story http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2081910
I find that room temperature and/or flat ginger beer, plus dry, flavourless crackers are great for nausea. Not the best meal, but it's better than feeling light-headed and queasy.
Need some help? Contact us at support@grindinggear.com

Queen of Padlocks
That can be very addictive. It may be helpful to switch to a different pain killer. If possible, the best course may be to drop down to something like ibuprofen. The body uses vomiting to expel something it considers harmful. If you're feeling nauseous, your body isn't much liking that drug.

There are anti-nausea drugs, too, but that's a lot to take for a sprained ankle.

As others have said, ginger is a natural stomach calmer.
Last edited by Drumheller on Oct 23, 2015, 10:35:44 AM
"
Einkil wrote:

If you're not aware, that medication should be taken shortly after you eat a little something. On an empty stomach it can make you quite ill, at least that has been my experience.
Just a lowly standard player. May RNGesus be with you.
Yeah, what Shovelcut said. Alot of people are sensitive to opiates like this, I'm one. I had some minor tooth surgery done when I was a teen and found this out the hard way (puke a rama). :(

So, yeah, eat something, not huge meal, then take while stomach is still full. I hope this helps as little apart from severe pain is as bad as persistent nausea.
Censored.
Smack.
Don't forget to drink your milk 👌
I hate alchohol so Ginger beer isn't really an option unfortunately, though the ginger itself helped a good amount. As to switching up medications, I don't have insurance and I already purchased the hydro. I've mostly gotten over the nausea and none of my purges were bloody. May have just been my body adjusting as I have never really even taken Ibuprofen or Neoproxine sodium or anything of the sort. Though I have noticed the nausea seemed to occur if I ate foods with more fatty or greasey content.

Thanks for all the ideas and well wishes guys :)

Also Wretch, I smacked it but now it just hurts more...
Did I hit it too hard or not hard enough? Need more directions.
Not my real account anymore, use it for forums while I work
You might also know me as "Thisisnotmyrealaccount" to which I forgot the E-mail for.
My real account is Einkil1, it's my steam account which is why I can't access it at work >.>
Last edited by Einkil on Oct 25, 2015, 9:29:06 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info