2.0.4b Patch Notes

wb Tora!

thx for the patch.

...and when will you fix zana missions, where you can't read all the map mods, because the mission objectives are displayed ontop of them?

oh, and this:
"
Sitnave wrote:
How about disabling ground effects under water, where they can't be seen before stepping on them?
Last edited by PopeJo on Oct 15, 2015, 2:05:00 AM
"
PopeJo wrote:
wb Tora!

thx for the patch.

...and when will you fix zana missions, where you can't read all the map mods, because the mission objectives are displayed ontop of them?

+ 100000000
Bethesda is known for having good ideas and terrible realization of them. GGG is a Bethesda subsidiary or what?
"
"
Why the fuck did you guys gut that card what the fuck lol

Actually, this is better, it means you can just run straight to Voll - save yourself some time.

Makes me wonder if drop rates have changed. If voll is the only mob that drops it in that zone then the chances to get it has significantly dropped.
"
Menacetech wrote:
"
"
Why the fuck did you guys gut that card what the fuck lol

Actually, this is better, it means you can just run straight to Voll - save yourself some time.

Makes me wonder if drop rates have changed. If voll is the only mob that drops it in that zone then the chances to get it has significantly dropped.

Intuitively I doubt they'll up the droprate. Devo is an older league-specific now; I'm guessing they want it to be a lot rarer than it became as a result of Brittle.
Only 300 times......
"
PopeJo wrote:
w...and when will you fix zana missions, where you can't read all the map mods, because the mission objectives are displayed ontop of them?

Workaround: Open your inventory.
I read "/recheck_achievements" as "redneck_achievements" and started laughing at the potentially silly achievements. I think the game should have a few unlisted Easter egg achievements just for fun.
"
I read "/recheck_achievements" as "redneck_achievements" and started laughing at the potentially silly achievements. I think the game should have a few unlisted Easter egg achievements just for fun.

Who says it doesn't? ;)
Where's my wife? Sorry, I mean my 20???
"
ConsPark wrote:
I love me some Dried Lake action and the shot at Brittle Emperor on every run is / was a big bonus. Got one today, in fact. I assume it's only going to drop from Voll himself now? And I assume the droprate isn't going to increase to compensate?

They didn't say which boss it got moved to. Hopefully its not Malachai. If it is Voll, rushing to Voll and getting someone to cull will be much easier to farm.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info