fix your game

This thread devolved into lord of the flies fast.

/lock
"
grepman wrote:
5 mins loading screens ? do you even SSD ?

Requiring us to have an SSD just to play clearly indicates serious performance problems. And no, SSD lower prices is not a comeback reply, the fact that GGGs custom game engine has serious performance problems is well known. GGG most definitely knows that it's not great. But they have invested entire company into this game engine and can't change now, that is financially impossible. So GGG has to muttle along with it and we have to suffer long load times as a result. Caughing up for an SSD is nice boost but we shouldn't have to have one just to play PoE at decent performance.
"You've got to grind, grind, grind at that grindstone..."
Necessity may be the mother of invention, but poor QoP in PoE is the father of frustration.

The perfect solution to fix Trade Chat:
www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2247070
"
GeorgAnatoly wrote:
This thread devolved into lord of the flies fast.

/lock

Hey, it could be worse. Look at the Fallout 4 system requirements. Last Fallout I played was Fallout: New Vegas and that was a super fun 1st person shooter so it has evolved.

GGG has all it's eggs in their custom game engine basket. No where for them to go. I don't envy the coders rock and a hard place from where they are programming PoE.
"You've got to grind, grind, grind at that grindstone..."
Necessity may be the mother of invention, but poor QoP in PoE is the father of frustration.

The perfect solution to fix Trade Chat:
www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2247070
"
Arrowneous wrote:
"
grepman wrote:
5 mins loading screens ? do you even SSD ?

Requiring us to have an SSD just to play clearly indicates serious performance problems. And no, SSD lower prices is not a comeback reply, the fact that GGGs custom game engine has serious performance problems is well known. GGG most definitely knows that it's not great. But they have invested entire company into this game engine and can't change now, that is financially impossible. So GGG has to muttle along with it and we have to suffer long load times as a result. Caughing up for an SSD is nice boost but we shouldn't have to have one just to play PoE at decent performance.
I have played poe on a laptop shitty hard drive that was no SSD. it was fine. the loading times were not 5 minutes.
I think if you are going with this title you have to spell it "gaem".
PoE needs better social features... and more cats!
"
axt7effekt wrote:
7min launcher
no ah.

While it takes some time for it to load, 7 minutes is something on your end slowing down the 1.5 to 2 gig of data being loaded to the ram, about 2 minutes is norm.

"
axt7effekt wrote:
5 min loading screens

What in game? again same as above...something on your end slowing it down

"
axt7effekt wrote:
trading is impossible in standard everyone is afk.

And, you'll always get people that go AFK, try again later

"
axt7effekt wrote:
corrupted bloodline kills me in 1 second. gj

Good, use a staunching flask.

"
axt7effekt wrote:
im running the same 3 maps the whole day.

Thats your problem as there are more than 3 maps

"
axt7effekt wrote:
leo daylies are a joke, win a 1v1 as a scion?? what should i do with all the regrets from the discount?

Don't buy them? respec, sell them on...take your pick

"
axt7effekt wrote:
vorici daylie open a chest or keep the target alive

Or kill the target, kill the guards only.

"
axt7effekt wrote:
fucking rng

You are not going to be handed stuff easily, you would quit within a month after you got what you wanted and got bored.

"
axt7effekt wrote:
vaal orb is a joke lvl 21 gems impossible. yeah its fun to ruin my gear

You ruin your gear despite the warnings, level 21 gems are not impossible but rare...try harder

"
axt7effekt wrote:
and have 100 of useless lvl 20gems.

And? sell them, trash them whatever

"
axt7effekt wrote:
map tiers...

You.

Ancestral Bond. It's a thing that does stuff. -Vipermagi

He who controls the pants controls the galaxy. - Rick & Morty S3E1
...something on your end slowing it down. ...try harder ...Thats your problem

[Removed by Support].
Last edited by Jared_GGG on Oct 13, 2015, 4:03:25 PM
"
axt7effekt wrote:
...something on your end slowing it down. ...try harder ...Thats your problem

[Removed by Support].

Troll detected...
Bethesda is known for having good ideas and terrible realization of them. GGG is a Bethesda subsidiary or what?
Last edited by Jared_GGG on Oct 13, 2015, 4:03:51 PM
Please be mindful to keep posts free of hostile or negative comments be them direct or indirect. Further posts of this nature will be removed and the user placed on probation.

If you are unsure of our forum guidlines, these can be found here:

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/514309
Please contact support@grindinggear.com if you need any help.
I don't have SSD and it takes a minute or so for game to load and seconds to load screens in game. SSD not necessary. Sounds like either an old pc or a compromised one.
Censored.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info