Toaster Archive

"
Bauab wrote:
thanks for your reply. I've changed a few things, got some new boots and a flask and I'm a bit more tanky. There is still room to improve and I'm going for that, the ultimate challenge will be getting a decent 6L chest to replace the tabula.

I do have a couple more questions about the suggested skilltree:

1- Those nodes to the right of the starting point, why would you take attack speed instead of spell damage?
2- Why didn't you go for Dynamo and picked a node with less mana and less reduction instead?

@Bauab: Hey man glad to hear that! Just remember that 6L is a Luxury and only for Rich people and or Lucky people. You can run the build with just a 5L of any type of chest you desire. Just remember that you will need to change the colors to 3Blue-1Green-1Red. Thats My 5L Preference for the setup. You can also run 2Blues-2Green-1Red if you prefer LMP+FasterProj for the range on Incinerate. I just got use to the LMP ranged with 20% Incinerate and the points in the Tree. I just Whirl Blades to the next pack.

First Question : Must of been a Miss click when I put the points into that side of the tree. Yes it should be the spell Damage instead of the attack speed. But the Attack speed is not bad for the build either. It helps with Whirl Blades Movement speed if you have high amount of Damage already. I will change that here shortly.

Second Question: Dynamo is a better node in the tree compared to the one next to it. The Goal for the build would be to have Incinerate cost Zero mana to be efficient. But do to our current jewels and some gem swap, we wanted to have our Incinerate cost 1 Mana to synergize with the Scolds Helm. That way we can proc Vaal Molten Shell with Scolds.

If you have any more Questions Feel free to ask!

Thanks, GL
"
Pikachu4u wrote:
"
eragon1111 wrote:
"
Pikachu4u wrote:

In the build Guide under Version 2.0.1, There is the updated VMS setup.

@eragon1111: 7L Toaster Still kills Atziri and other bosses just fine without VMS + Scold's. We just testing out Burst + Toaster. Like 206K TTDPS on Incinerate is just overkill you know? LOL

Does it change my reply in any way ? "2 MILLION DPS SUPER TANKY INCINERATER" indicates you are dealing 2 mil dps with incinerate, which is completly FALSE... It's not about being dick pointing out. It's about you lyin to ppl about true strenght of the build (Scolds).

@Eragon111: First I never claim that Incinerate does 2 million DPS. There is a slash ( / ) Between 2Million DPS and Super Tanky Incinerater. Does not falsify the Build Guide. If you Read the title and assume that Incinerate has 2Million DPS then the fault lies with you.

Second. If you go through the Build Guide Version 2.0.0 you can clearly see that the build does not use a Scolds. I still manage to kill everything in matter of seconds including Atziri and Uber.

Many ppl have played this Version without good gear and a Scolds and can verified its a #NiceBuild.

Thanks

Dont try to be smarter than you really are. Your "opinion" is not an valid argument. From overall accepted terms of naming and labeling thats how it should be read. With your retarded thinking thread titles like:
"1 MLN DPS / TANKY / BLOCK / 7k LIFE / CYCLONE" - clicking on this build it's expected to see HOW someone accomplished 1 MLN dps using DEMN cyclone. And not to see that in fact it's next Volls Devotion CoC Discharge build...

If you dont see the problem then w/e the problem lies in YOU :)
Another example:

"1EX / UBER Ice Nova" - is also not a lie. Doesnt matter that inside is version that for 1 ex cant even do normal Atziri and a 1500 ex version that does Uber...

If you dont see the problem then w/e the problem lies in YOU again.

And such a problems are corrected on Reddit with the speed of light but HEY not here :)
IGN: PojzonAbyss
[3.2] Immortal Indigon Poet's Pen Hirophant - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2129766
[3.1] Yamata No Orochi - Oni-Goroshi Jugg http://poeurl.com/bHB9
[2.4] The True Queen Of The Forest - Poison LA/BR Pathfinder http://poeurl.com/M6u [Retired]
Last edited by eragon1111 on Dec 3, 2015, 7:08:12 AM
Thanks again for your reply Pikachu, I'm level 77 now and going really well, running unidentified T1-T6 maps with ease (except elemental reflect).

The rumi flask is really helpful.

I have one more question: I saw that you went for reduced mana reservation on the skilltree. When I get to level 80-ish with these nodes, Alpha's Howl and Enlighten level 4, will I be able to squeeze in a third Aura? Which one would it be if I had the choice?
I guess the incinerate nerf just killed this build. My DPS went down almost 50% (from 23k to 12k).

I have no idea what to do now with all the investment on this character, any other viable skills I can replace incinerate for without a major chance in gear and skilltree?
"
Bauab wrote:
I guess the incinerate nerf just killed this build. My DPS went down almost 50% (from 23k to 12k).

I have no idea what to do now with all the investment on this character, any other viable skills I can replace incinerate for without a major chance in gear and skilltree?

try to swap SE to new support int gem (-spellcrit + spell dmg) or to fire pen gem
"
StealThisNick wrote:
"
Bauab wrote:

try to swap SE to new support int gem (-spellcrit + spell dmg) or to fire pen gem

That helped but just a little bit (and I got myself a 20%Q CD gem), my DPS is now around 16k fully buffed.

Takes a lot longer to clear maps, but it's doable. However, for some reason I feel a LOT more squishy than before. Maybe I've always been, but didn't notice it since not many enemies would get close to me as they do now.

GGG know they fucked up the build, and this is why I got a one time full respec chance. Waiting for someone to post a nice replacement for this build.
Yes with the new 2.1 Update, sadly Incinerate DPS was cut by 60% from the Triple nerf. Hopefuly they re balance from 2.1.3 or something.

I am currently working on Theorycrafting The toaster build for 2.1.0 right now. Yes replace echo with the new Controlled Destruction gem. Other than that the tree should be the same.

Ill Keep u guys update.
can you post tree for 2.2 please

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info