How much stuff is rotting in stashes?

RE: How much stuff is rotting in stashes?

lots.
"
PoE spoiled me for other ARPGs, probably for life. And GGG spoiled me for almost every other free to play developer out there, also probably for life.

But GW2 has spoiled me for other games, period. I could never imagine its trading post in PoE, because it'd be truly like putting jet engines on a skateboard, but I really like the jet engines so I'm happier on a modern jumbo jet.

Said trading post obviously has both buying and selling prices, and you can play the space between for some small but easy profits if you've the time.

The core issue with PoE's trading is people want that jet engine on their skateboard. Some clever fellows juryrigged one and now GGG are like 'fuck, we have no idea how to make this skateboard safe and fun for anyone who doesn't like going at 500km/h anymore! No one's doing slow-moving tricks anymore because they're too busy trying to keep up...'

I think the ARPG genre is dying, to be honest. D3 isn't one (it's a brawler with pretenses of one) and almost all of the 'upcoming' ARPGs are actually MMOs with ARPG elements, like Devilian and Lineage:Eternal. Grim Dawn was crowdfunded and is quietly shuffling along.

GGG had some awfully clever ideas to revitalise the genre but some of those were just too clever and aimed at the wrong people. Races essentially demand you constantly start over and improve not your character but your playstyle (and they rely on RNG to some degree), while MOST ARPG players, many of whom are also MMO players, are almost impossibly incorrigible when it comes to character attachment.

At the end of the day, people want their jet engines, their easy trading and gearing up and their awesome characters built up over years...and at the end of the day, an ARPG is a skateboard, and PoE is the most technically tricky skateboard of them all.

edit: this isn't necessarily bad news for GGG. The ARPG genre dying means they just have a niche product on their hands. Which they ALWAYS did. Somehow they seem to have forgotten that and the niche supporters, myself definitely included, are left baffled as all fuck when we got left behind and seemingly forgotten in the game's development.

Thats some strait up hard core ruler wisdom right there, HOF post

As for me ive got more remove only stash tabs than I count lol

If I wanted to play perm leagues my first few hours would have to be spent wrestling with those lol
I dont see any any key!
Several hundred Remove Only Tabs.
I've tried a few times to organize my standard stash and throw some junk out, but the problem with lots of stash tabs is you develop a hoarder mindset. Even junk items you begin to think of a use for in some wild hypothetical scenario, so you decide to keep it. Thinking to yourself, what does it hurt? I have plenty of stash space anyways. But little by little many stash tabs become full of what does it hurt to add one more item, if I ever experiment with that marauder wander, these boots will be perfect for leveling.

I still have tabs of trash items from ambush that I was trying to sell back then and never did. Now I think they will be useful for leveling items so I don't throw them out. It is likely I won't ever use them as leveling items either, so they just sit there. Same for quantity gear, I have some quantity gear with terrible rolls, but since the mod no longer exists I keep the items cause they are rare and no longer drop, even though the rolls are bad.

It is funny how a person's mind can allow them to continue to do something even though they can logically break it down as a stupid thing to do. but here we are.
"Come along fool, a direct hit to the senses will leave you disconnected."
Last edited by KimchiGirlx3 on Oct 15, 2015, 3:47:35 PM
Several stuff. Maybe even hundreds.
for all mirror items check The Forbidden Trove:

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2516760

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info