How much stuff is rotting in stashes?

At one point GGG said they had reached 600 million items in player accounts storage.
I think that was a year ago or more.

So I'm sure it's over a billion now. But gems are probably a lot of that.
I have 60 tabs in std that I could sell maybe 10 items from since no one needs mid-gear, or tri-res no life AR pieces, which I save for some reason. Or crappy 5links that I just don't want to waste orbs rerolling.

But even saying 1% of what is in storage is decent, that's still a lot of items.
Last edited by raziekeljr on Oct 8, 2015, 11:06:24 AM
couple 100 exalts worth min.

Legacy's i will never utilize but fun to look at. Or test something with.

Peace,

-Boem-
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
I have a pretty serious hoarding problem. 120 or so full pages in standard. about 1/3 or more is uniques alone. I never trade and, until very recently, never toss unique items unless I bricked it on a corrupt.
Periodically I review my rare items as my requirements for keeping them become more and more stringent. I no longer hoard full level ranges of items so my alts will have gear as they level up as there a handful of uniques that can do that pretty well for most builds.

Honestly, what I fear most is getting rid of items that will become very valuable when the next FotM build comes along and I have a dozen of whatever it is that's needed to make the build in my stash. This has yet to happen and serves as nothing more than a justification to keep hoarding.

I bought another premium bundle knowing that when Flashback ends I'll need room for more stuff. I might buy another one before it ends too.
Around 500+ ex worth of stuff likely; I have A LOT of tabs that will probably rot forever and ever.
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
raided my boyfriends stash since he only does temps and I am trying to level my scion and rangers to 100 so I need gears/currency to upgrade. I found a ton of legacy stuff in there; probably around 70 ex worth to sell but in reality about 90 ex if at full price... its nuts!! all that IQ stuff is nice to see again :) POE is my only game so I play temps then standard until new temps.
POE is life. POE is ♥.
Here is a sample - I have 150ish tabs

Spoiler

Thats just a smidget. I like Charan, tend to keep most things in the chance that I make a build or swap items around I can go to my own bank grab what I need, without fooling around with buying something that resembled something I had already owned before but decided to sell for 'profit'.
I love pie.
back in the day I deleted a bunch of lightning coils to save space. Than it became popular. Than it became legacy. >_<

And all those Rampage gloves I that went for one alc that everyone vendered that now are the only way to get rampage.....

I regret not hoarding evey thing and being able to participate in this conversation.
"ran out of high teir maps to leave on the ground - people kept taking the higher teirs" - Da Pagionator
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T31clJn_oNQ
Loads. And that's after giving away loads.
I think you dont want to know...

Eg
Wallmart girl got banned few months ago.

Wanne know nr of mirrors, acuitys and legacy shavs on that account?

Vorici can shove his fuse up his [removed]
"
Earthslug wrote:
I think you dont want to know...

Eg
Wallmart girl got banned few months ago.

Wanne know nr of mirrors, acuitys and legacy shavs on that account?

Wouldn't matter anyways, whats gone is gone. My goal is to obtain some worthy items just for goals in standard, and hit 100 on my characters. I love the item grind, and the level grind. I need a doctor lol.
I love pie.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info