Forum activity...

Everyone that doesn't like playing tanks has left the game. The damage is out of controll.
"
Chimmy81 wrote:
Everyone that doesn't like playing tanks has left the game. The damage is out of controll.

Would you care to quantify this statement?
== Officially Retired 27/02/2019 ==

Massive thanks to GGG for producing such a fun and engaging game, it has taken up faaaaaaar too much of my life over the last 5 years.

Best of luck in the future!
Increased damage, Beyond, Minibosses,...every mod that appears while leveling oneshots you if you don't heavily invest in defense (and even then). Cookiecutterbuilds are a requirement now to even beat the game. You basically need to build a charakter that can avoid every encounter with mobs or you will die. This is no Hack and Slash it is a Run or Die.
Last edited by Chimmy81 on Oct 10, 2015, 6:28:00 PM
You might have misunderstood - I asked you to quantify this:

"
Everyone that doesn't like playing tanks has left the game.

Not the damage changes.

I'm generally intrigued as to where you've gotten your information from.

Massive thanks to GGG for producing such a fun and engaging game, it has taken up faaaaaaar too much of my life over the last 5 years.

Last edited by CaptainWaffleIron on Oct 10, 2015, 6:30:29 PM
"
You might have misunderstood - I asked you to quantify this:

"
Everyone that doesn't like playing tanks has left the game.

Not the damage changes.

I'm generally intrigued as to where you've gotten your information from.

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1387097
Steam Charts?

Really?

Good god.

"
Steam Charts?

Really?

Good god.

To be fair, GGG has never published the numbers afaik. Cant blame ppl for making assumptions. If the game is doing so well, why not say as much? All wre ever got were vague statements like "The league is doing really well!" Ummm k thx.
Don't forget to drink your milk 👌
What's the relevance of knowing exactly how many people play?

You can look at a league ladder and see if it's active, that should suffice to see if it is worth your time no? If you care about that i suppose.

Peace,

-Boem-
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
"
Boem wrote:
What's the relevance of knowing exactly how many people play?

You can look at a league ladder and see if it's active, that should suffice to see if it is worth your time no? If you care about that i suppose.

Peace,

-Boem-

Sure, two can play that game. What was the relevance of your response? Actually, concurrent player numbers are important for online games, deal with it.
Don't forget to drink your milk 👌
"
TheWretch wrote:
"
Steam Charts?

Really?

Good god.

To be fair, GGG has never published the numbers afaik. Cant blame ppl for making assumptions. If the game is doing so well, why not say as much? All wre ever got were vague statements like "The league is doing really well!" Ummm k thx.

Regardless, the ongoing cyclical decline in Steam Charts figures doesn't represent evidence that "everyone who doesn't want to play a tank" has left.

To give Negative Nancy her due, though, lots of people HAVE left.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info