Forum activity...

"
Varana wrote:
"

By taking a quick look at the trading part of the forum, that's about how many people have shop threads in the one months. That does not even include the vast amount of players that don't have shops or the half of the player base that plays self found standard.

I'd question your numbers... I make it around 11K threads in all between the 1M forums.

Still astonishingly high however, given Chris implied there were around 50K players in these leagues who had at least one challenge, which is probably all the active ones (don't see the thread now, that's from memory). So maybe 1/5 players actively try and sell? I don't see how non-traders will have the money to buy off them, though, so I wonder who they're selling to...?

Rip my math skills :(. Can't do this anymore. going to bed.

"ran out of high teir maps to leave on the ground - people kept taking the higher teirs" - Da Pagionator
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T31clJn_oNQ
Last edited by PrinceOfPuddles on Oct 7, 2015, 4:20:01 PM
Nothing wrong with the forums, everyone is happy, posts are being posted, working as intended.

Ahem.
== Officially Retired 27/02/2019 ==

Massive thanks to GGG for producing such a fun and engaging game, it has taken up faaaaaaar too much of my life over the last 5 years.

Best of luck in the future!
Forum? GGG use Reddit, we've been through this already.
Why waste time making something yourself, when you can make the community do it?!

- PoE Wiki
- PoE Skill Tree Planner
- PoE Aura Manager
- PoE Online Shop Manager

Like, it's sort of laughable in its own sad way.
Participated in the working of the Dyadus Avatar of Fire Templar:
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/896505
"
Nothing wrong with the forums, everyone is happy, posts are being posted, working as intended.

Ahem.

nait2k4:

*meanwhile, random mod reads the post*

"

Ahem.

"

Ahem.

The Wheel of Nerfs turns, and builds come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the build that gave it birth comes again.
Last edited by Bars on Oct 7, 2015, 4:52:39 PM
I stand by my assertion :)

Anyways, there really is nothing with the forums - Gameplay Help, Feedback, Tech Support, Trading etc. are all well populated and active.

It really is just GD.

What would help? Might be nice for Bex and Sam to just give us an update on what their expectations are for GD, and give us a bit of rope to play with.

Or, just leave it as is. Its only GD, its no longer supposed to be the core part of the forums, its the red-headed bastard stepchild of OffTopic and Gameplay Help, wearing the hand-me-down clothes of Reddit.

Massive thanks to GGG for producing such a fun and engaging game, it has taken up faaaaaaar too much of my life over the last 5 years.

Last edited by CaptainWaffleIron on Oct 7, 2015, 5:06:39 PM
All right, better. I won't report the ahem.

This time.
The Wheel of Nerfs turns, and builds come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the build that gave it birth comes again.
You guys do realize that this forum isn't the only place players post comments right? Reddit is more popular for whatever reason. Maybe less mods censoring stuff or something. The game isn't dead, just this forum.
I don't like reddit, it doesn't have the same kind of community feel for me. YMMV, of course.

Plus, with all the useless shit I post, I'd get downvoted into oblivion quicker than a thing with the stuff that is fast.

The game shed this forum long ago.
"Danger is like jello, there's always room for more."
http://www.twitch.tv/vejita00
I find it very funny that someone would base his idea of how the game is faring based on general discussion, when the active part of the forum is feedback and suggestions.
The reason why this part of the forum is feeling so empty is because the staff is doing a good job at moving threads to the proper parts of the forums.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info