[2.1] SuperNova - 200k+ AoE dps ! Insane clear speed - Super fun - Atziri viable | Featured by GGG!

@MagicalCrime

I have trouble with some bosses (Malformation, Residence, Academy, Crematorium, Village Ruin). Do you beat these with ease?
IGN: Cimos_Baller
Last edited by Cimos21 on Feb 13, 2016, 4:27:03 AM
"
Cimos21 wrote:
@MagicalCrime

I have trouble with some bosses (Malformation, Residence, Academy, Crematorium, Village Ruin). Do you beat these with ease?

those bosses are easy, they just need training, for malformation map, just cool the boss running around him, when he is casting his energy balls, or w/e u call it, make sure ur far away from him.
for academy i rec, to insta kill him, if not, kill him with burning dmg over time, replace conc.effect with inc.aoe, and kill him slowly if ur dps aint enough, crematorium same stuff, insta kill or kite, and kill slowy. Villige ruin, the secret is to kill the chicken first with flame surge, then kill the dog easly with nova. all those bossess are easy, but if shit happens you might die, live with it, this build is paper, but it hits like a train.
"
ptoop84 wrote:
"
Cimos21 wrote:
@MagicalCrime

those bosses are easy, they just need training, for malformation map, just cool the boss running around him, when he is casting his energy balls, or w/e u call it, make sure ur far away from him.
for academy i rec, to insta kill him, if not, kill him with burning dmg over time, replace conc.effect with inc.aoe, and kill him slowly if ur dps aint enough, crematorium same stuff, insta kill or kite, and kill slowy. Villige ruin, the secret is to kill the chicken first with flame surge, then kill the dog easly with nova. all those bossess are easy, but if shit happens you might die, live with it, this build is paper, but it hits like a train.

It does hit like a train, I am already getting to 125K ish charged up. Thanks for the tips on those bosses, I'll use them.
IGN: Cimos_Baller
Slightly offtopic... but I'm playing this build and at lvl76 its a lot of fun. I can't help but wonder though... what would this be like with voltaxic and shock nova instead? Double curse, lighting warp. Use chaos to avoid reflect...

Anyone ever tried?
Last edited by saxisa on Feb 13, 2016, 6:18:00 PM
I'm having great success and fun with this build (lvl 43), the only problem I have is when I party up, warp in and immediately start slaughtering everything in site, the other exiles tend to wander away, I guess it's not fun when they don't get a chance to kill anything. :)
Last edited by Dunkleosteus on Feb 14, 2016, 2:42:31 PM
Hi, seem to have kinda hit a wall... I always seem to get stuck in a big pack and warping out doesn't work... maybe I'm stunned? Anyways, given this gear and tree, what should I focus on improving?

Gear
Spoiler

Tree

Thanks!
Hi guys,

I'm currently running the famous Arc build in Talisman, but am considering this one for Ascendancy.

Coming from an Arc build, do you reckon I will have fun with this one? What are the general thoughts around Ascendancy and this build? Anything indicating buffs/nerfs?

How do you mitigate ele reflect early on?
What do people mostly level with? Freezing pulse or similar?
the Ascendancy probably will buff this build a lot, but to answer your other questions.

I have been using this build for a while, my personal experience is that the build is pretty slow to get into, at least until you hit 60 plus and have either Taryn's Shiver (level 64) then a pledge of hands (68 and 5 link min)

dealing with ele reflect is pretty easy, replace the cold to fire gem with a life leech gem, just make sure you curse stuff before you hit them.

never played the arc build, that looks fun, but I also think the ice nova build is great too, just on the squishy side.
Well looks like another build thread dead with the op now gone.
I wonder what he did.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info