[2.1] SuperNova - 200k+ AoE dps ! Insane clear speed - Super fun - Atziri viable | Featured by GGG!

Haha good to know I was going to make this as a Templar Inquisitor build and was hoping I was on the right track
Is there a 2.2 update for those of us still mucking about with a witch build? I'm level 74 and not doing terribly well. That's a matter of not having good enough gear, nor high enough resistances, or all of the gems I need. Still, teleporting in and blowing everything up is still rather satisfying, so I'm sticking with it.
Hey there! Sorry for the bother - I'd really love to try this build but all the skill tree leveling graphs seem to be out of version now - could anyone pls direct me to a working graph I could use? Thx!
This probably isn't exactly the same tree as he was using but I had based mine on his. I'm missing a reasonable amount of skill points yet to be gained via leveling and I haven't gotten any jewel slots yet nor some of the crit nodes.

Spoiler
http://poeplanner.com/AAIAARhBQUlEQVFBQVpkLXdnaEFIcFFMalNiSXNuQVZDUVpiUTlhNnpUTE1nYmxBdzIxNFJENnlZOTllYm9SaHFXQWQ0TDN6bGowWWRGUHJTWnA1eUQxbnpHamlRVlNjdkZrQ0ZmV3UzS1U5WGxOV203VHlhTzVfZjczdzhCY0JtQkxPaUFJS2JGbV9qYWlTcU51bU9aUGVtdHZvNldGWEdsNVZTVXoxZkxSLVZJTUh6b3FOX3hsRjBqdW1tbVJHV0J4NlZMdkRWU1ZHUC11djFaSjN5SFE1SW9pNVFRb3cyVlV0aDRpYVZGcjhQcXlTTHd6b3FPSEdGOHhHeFFqbUtNSmRHMTB3dEYxU09QRlpLbnFFaWdSQllyNXM9AAhBQUFBQVFBQQAA
bumping for any advice for building this in 2.3!

I've been trying to figure out how to finish up this build following 2.2 and 2.3, and while I've tried to synthesize the new Templar and Shadow-related builds, I think I've made something of a dog's breakfast of my own build. I need some help...

Passive tree:

Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAMCAALjBLMFQgW1Bx4HpQ5ID6sRDxGWE3EWQBZvFr8XpBhqGjgdFCBuIuokiySqJpUnLyepKU8qCyo4LJwtHy3SMHEyATbpOVI6QjpYPAU9X0GWSVFJskt4TLNQMFJTVUtVxleUWAdYrlnzXfJepWHiYetknWaea3prt3BScYVyD3pTf8aCEIKbhX2J04w2jb-OZI9Gj_qQVZD6lSCVLpeVmjubJpuhnz6f36IAoqOsmK6zsUKyGcHzwzrIv8960PXUB9Qj1abbXtyN3ajfsOFz42ro1uv17TzvfPAf8NXyHfMR96b31_rS?accountName=faelanae&characterName=Synnamin

After I did the reset and tried to redo my build, my mana isn't sufficient to keep up with sustained attacks. Life isn't great, but Vaal Pact helps a lot there. And I don't feel like my DPS is great for my level (about 36K for Ice Nova)

Any suggestions?

I'm necro bumping the shit out of this, but Im feeling like trying out this build or some variation of it. Never see warp being used anymore and I kinda want to main ice nova and see how far I can go with this. Been along long time since this was viable.

So I'm just gonna start lvling with this. Any suggestions on some possible changes or improvements for this?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info