[2.1] SuperNova - 200k+ AoE dps ! Insane clear speed - Super fun - Atziri viable | Featured by GGG!

"
"
Cimos21 wrote:
"
ptoop84 wrote:

an inc.aoe gem with 20 quality, will also increase ur area DPS by 10%, very important. and yeah, empower 3-4 makes huuuge diffrence. Also dont bother buying a ready 6l poh for 12ex, you can make 2-3 POHs for that currency, i did 2 pohs with less then 600 fuses 6l, and carcass with 164 fuses 6l. ;)

Hmm I was saving to buy one for the 10ex...but you gave me hope to 6L...did you use mastercraft or just plain old fusing 1 at a time?

that would be one at a time, mastercraft costs 1500 fusings, which is steep to say the least. OH yes, just make sure when you do try to fuse it, make the staff 20 quality, from what I read, it helps with the chance to get a 5 / 6 link.

And thanks for the answers everyone, at least I'm also on the right track. just save up about 700 fusings and fingers crossed!

PS, got another PoH for 20c, and has a higher spell power then what I'm using currently, using that for flame surge, later on, I will attempt to 6L that and use the one I'm currently using for the flame surge setup.

but that will be a while yet.

edit 2

I only recently realised that my carcass jack setup is wrong, I have 4 blue and 1 red, when it should be 2 red and 3 blue. not sure what to do? either chrono it or try and trade / sell mine and get a 5 link 2 red and 3 blue setup. suggestions?

Just made another 6l POH with less then 70 fuses lol :D
Spoiler

@ ur carcass, chromo it, chromes are cheap...
wow, congrats on getting 6 link with that many fusings, say, if I get 100 fusings, will you do mine? lol

OK will try and chromo it, just don't want to bug up the build, otherwise I'm not going to be a happy bunny if I can't use the char anymore.

edit

as this is dex based armour, I think getting reds and blues only will be a challenge, not sure how many chromos I will have to go through to get that, I could try using the master, but still, not sure if I really want to risk it, and bug up the build if I keep on getting green sockets all the time.

also tried to 6s ther other staff, couldn't even get up to 5s, and wasted a lot of jewellers in the process, probably better to use the master for that and try again with fusings once I have a lot.
Last edited by matthewfarmery on Feb 3, 2016, 11:50:51 AM
Hello
I've been using this build since level 30~ and this is just sooooo fun to play
Now I'm on my way to get Acrobatics and a question occurred: Should I only be getting gear with +evasion because of the 50% less ES / Armor?
what I understand, acrobatics add penalties to armour, also, don't get acrobatics too early, in fact I would wait until you are in merciless difficulty before you grab it, as you don't need it until then. I would grab health and extra power charge and crit chance. just follow the levelling guide on page one.

so yes, health and evasion rather then armour based gear.

edit

for something completely different, I really hate the golem, while the gem isn't quality, the golem really doesn't stand up to much. I'm pretty much having to keep casting it. the thing really needs a lot more health then it currently has, not sure how much health it will have extra if I make the gem quality, but don't have many GCP left and the ones are prioritised for other gems. just a pet peeve that is driving me crazy.
Last edited by matthewfarmery on Feb 3, 2016, 1:41:52 PM
Hi !

Well, i have to share my first 6L witch you :D
Spoiler

Near 240 fuses for it. Pretty lucky ^^
I try some Vaal on Atziri's step, didn't get the +1Gem (have +2% dodge, 6 try)

Right now, i think i'll buy HoI 21/20.

Edit :
"
not sure how much health it will have extra if I make the gem quality

Curently lvl19/Q20 = 12972 HP
Sorry for my quite bad english. Try to do my best <3
Last edited by KouboMog on Feb 3, 2016, 2:44:11 PM
Hey i need a bit of help been playing this build for a while now and its going alright but i can't progress anymore i'm too squishy.

Anybody got some tips for me on what to upgrade or maybe i did something wrong.

Gear
"

Tree
"
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwMABLMFQgceDkgPqw_EEQ8RlhNxFkAWbxa_GGoaOB0UIG4i6iSLJKomlScvKU8qCyo4LJwtHzbpOVI6WDt8PAU9X0GWRKtG10lRTLNQMFF0UlNVS1WuVcZXKVeUWAdYrlnzXfJepWHiZJ1mnmu3cFJxhXIPf8aCEIKbhX2J04w2jmSO6Y9Gj6aP-pBVlSCVLpeVmjuboZ_fogCio6aZrJius7FCtvq4ysBmwfPDOtAf0PXVptq5217fsONq44To1uv17TzvfO_r8B_w1fId8xH3pvfX-tI=?accountName=Stuuut&characterName=DominatorNL

Yeah I always felt that the build is on the squishy side, you might want to head towards acrobatics, and replace that unique ring with a rare.

and congrats on getting 6L with that many fusings, then then there is hope to someday 6L my staff at some point.

Last edited by matthewfarmery on Feb 3, 2016, 2:47:41 PM
I have edited my post about IceGolem
around 13k Hp with Quality.
Sorry for my quite bad english. Try to do my best <3
"
KouboMog wrote:
I have edited my post about IceGolem
around 13k Hp with Quality.

do you find that the ice golem stands up more? I have a level 20 (not quality) and its health is 12294

yet, I'm constantly having to cast it after nearly every battle, early on, when I got it, it was ok, but I really don't think it has scaled that well for late game. really annoying. So making the gem quality just adds about 800 health, I think I will quality other gems before I do the golem.
Last edited by matthewfarmery on Feb 3, 2016, 2:56:36 PM
"
ptoop84 wrote:

PS, got another PoH for 20c, and has a higher spell power then what I'm using currently, using that for flame surge, later on, I will attempt to 6L that and use the one I'm currently using for the flame surge setup.

but that will be a while yet.

edit 2

I only recently realised that my carcass jack setup is wrong, I have 4 blue and 1 red, when it should be 2 red and 3 blue. not sure what to do? either chrono it or try and trade / sell mine and get a 5 link 2 red and 3 blue setup. suggestions?
Just made another 6l POH with less then 70 fuses lol :D
Spoiler

@ ur carcass, chromo it, chromes are cheap...

Wow - you are so lucky lol. I just bought a new POH last night and have already used over 200 JEWELERS and can't even get 6 sockets....I can't even imagine how long it will take me to 6L with fusings.

I'm pretty sure its going to be cheaper for me to buy one for 10ex LOL....

As for off colors...it took me over 300 chromatics to get this
. I don't even want to think about all off colors for 6 sockets...

maybe I am just bad at RNG?
IGN: Cimos_Baller
Last edited by Cimos21 on Feb 3, 2016, 4:34:50 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info