1 months show just how awesome the game can be when GGG just cuts loose a little

"
kcstar wrote:
"
holocaustus wrote:
Agreed, it's great fun. Doubly so because I skipped most of the leagues apart from the last Beyond event. And while I <3 Beyond sooo much I can kinda see how people find it tedious when they spawn in every single map.

PS: Not a single map crash/dc so far. \o/

they are "no problem" in maps. but in "early game" they've much more health (than normal mobs or even rares), most of the time life regen or vaal aura, chaos auras, tar or other aura that slows you down AND on top of it... they flickr you right in the face. that's sooooooo much fun... NOT!

level 61 in flashback and i didn't have any problems with this. just skip monsters not worth the time. don't have to kill everything.
"
kompaniet wrote:
"
kcstar wrote:
"
holocaustus wrote:
Agreed, it's great fun. Doubly so because I skipped most of the leagues apart from the last Beyond event. And while I <3 Beyond sooo much I can kinda see how people find it tedious when they spawn in every single map.

PS: Not a single map crash/dc so far. \o/

they are "no problem" in maps. but in "early game" they've much more health (than normal mobs or even rares), most of the time life regen or vaal aura, chaos auras, tar or other aura that slows you down AND on top of it... they flickr you right in the face. that's sooooooo much fun... NOT!

level 61 in flashback and i didn't have any problems with this. just skip monsters not worth the time. don't have to kill everything.

wow, you have no problems therefore there is no problem, ok ^^
skipping content is the only answer to beyond!? good feedback, skipped everything twice on my way to maps already, waiting for my next reroll ... hope I don't die before beyond ends, don't wanna reroll with beyond enabled again. beyond forces a skip&slowplay gameplay in an area (early game) that makes boring content just annoying.
Have a problem with something I said? PM goetzjam don't derail a thread.
'There's plenty that needs to change. And back in my day we had real game devs.' - TheAnuhart
Last edited by ScrotieMcB on February 30, 2016 0:61 PM

Help Charan color the board - use [u color] to make your posts shine.
Maybe not all turned on at once. But I would kill for previous league mods to be on a constant rotation.
this one month... best league... EVER

Hello exiles,

This is my very first league event. Learning alot but REALLY loving it. So much better than standard that i dread going back.

Good job GGG

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info