Hardcore Flashback Event (IC002)

Please change the last 3 days of this league to include ALL mods, all I need is to finish off level 85 and to kill a warband leader. But there's no reason for me to play if warbands will never return the rest of this league.
I agree, I'm in the same situation, I forgot to check when was the last warband and now I can't complete my challenges because the 23rd was the last day :(
please enable warbands on the weekend!
WTB Warbands for those who started the race late.
Yea, Warbands ... #thedream
On those that chimed on for Warband mod on this last weekend. I feel for you guys a lot, but it is a 1 month league (31 days). Everyone had over 2 weeks (16 days) of game play for this mod (Day 1-9, 17-23). The ask here was to make it to Merciless, and get a Warband Leader kill basically within the first 3 weeks or so of this event.

The times and challenges were listed before the event started. Needing to read and plan was a necessary thing to make 20/20 on this event. The Blue (SC) and Red (HC) sets offered last time may have been open to the last minute to complete the challenges, but each event has different rules.

The Zana mod for Warband is the last option, but 3 exalts for a lotto chance of getting the right map is a big ask in any book.

I have played all month long in the HC league, and I am 19/20 going for the last achievement of Level 85. I have never played past level 73 until this event. Waiting until the last 2 days and a few hours is still a fairly big risk. If I RIP, then I don't have the time to make it back to try again.

Still 3 pieces of the 4 piece set is pretty shiny! Just aim to buy a helm during a Black Friday event, Christmas event, or Deal of the Day at a discounted price. The Elite Helm or Seraph Helm will still look pretty good. Not the same, and disappointing I know but an fair option as well.

Good Luck to all those that have put and are still putting in the time in this event to catch any last minute achievements.

Happy Halloween!
P̯̹̙̥̉̏ͦͯA̠̝̰̣̯͕͚̲̭͈̥̠͑̓̿ͦ̾ͯ̍ͅͅȚ̜̦͕̞̞̠̮͎͔͙͔̺̺͉̟̿̿̏ͬ͛͋̍ͮ̌̚H̹͕͚̟͍̘̤̱̻̬͓̬̮̫̦͖̳̹ͮͨ̒̉ͮ̿̈ͪ̇̿͆ͭ̃ͭ̃ͭ̚ ̲̫̞̤͓̳͑ͬ̾͌ͯ͐͂̿͗ͨ͋͑̍͐͗̾̄O͕̮̻͔̳̠͉͖̳͖͈̻͇͈̣̙̪͈ͨ͐̒̽ͣ̋ͅF̣͎̞̞̯̝ͦ͌̆ͥ̈͐̾ͣ̔ͮ̐̀̏ͪ̚ ̟̩͙̙̩̮̻̼ͬ͑ͥͦ͗̿E̼̭̩̜͕̱̤̭̞͖̳͍̝̤̼͓̗ͩͫ̌ͬ̊̋̄͑͗̽X͕̰̪̱̲̩̙̦͓͓̯̠̤̝̝̯̣̥̀̋̌̍̚Ȉ̖̟͔̩̝̊̿ͪͅL̺͓̻̰̀͋̅ͮͧE̎̑͆̏
Last edited by Snapfire on Oct 31, 2015, 3:48:42 AM
Good league would play again

Spoiler

Also the chaos warband guys were awesome. I don't think enough people got to appreciate them. I hope they come back in some way.
Last edited by Fightgarr on Nov 1, 2015, 1:31:02 AM
"
Fightgarr wrote:

Spoiler

Also the chaos warband guys were awesome. I don't think enough people got to appreciate them. I hope they come back in some way.

Warbands >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Tempest

I hate content being forced upon me.
"
Fightgarr wrote:

Spoiler

Helm thread?

Spoiler

http://www.twitch.tv/exhortatory
Last edited by exhortatory on Nov 1, 2015, 3:46:26 PM
after a few unfortunate rips i made it the last day. Last challenge to be done was level 85, so decided to just run low tier maps to be safe =D

Spoiler

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info