Hardcore Flashback Event (IC002)

"
how long does it normally take for a person to show up in the list? I've been playing in this event for prob 3-4 hours and i cannot seem to fined myself in the list. I'm lost lol.
this is my first event!! having lots of fun almost switched to SC, but I'm sticking it out in HC so far.

The best way to find your ranking is to use TrackPete's scraping tools. Put this into your browser:

http://api.exiletools.com/ladder?league=flashback2hc&charName=Mnemosyne_deefa

Replace "Mnemosyne_deefa" with your own character name.

If you switch back to the SC version rename league to "flashback2".

Also you can hit the last page of the ladder above and check what the minimum level is to appear. They only record the top 15K so currently you need to be level 7 on day two to appear.
IGN: deefa • Guild: <ACE> Alpha Crucis Exiles - poeurl.com/wpA • Discord: deefa#3298
Thanks deafa! That site indeed have really useful tools!
yes
GG GGG
Frankfurt's broken

http://www.twitch.tv/dopethrone22/v/19294596

start at 9:00
Again we need a 3rd party website to have a search button... come on guys...
Ok, 19/20. Waiting day 10 now 8-)
Okey, so what are you guys going to do for 2 days now? :)

I've kinda quit League, so don't really wanna play that. I have no idea what to do, might start up a minecraft server for these 2 days.

All mods are unplayable, it's lagging and freezing so much (I have a monster computer, still lags).

So sad... Friday evening, and my favourite game ever, decides to ruin my, what was to be, good weekend.

Regards,
Sad Peeka.

Lame to enable all mods....from lvl 1 act 1, zone 1.
Give players a chance to get some gear and ress, before unleashing hell.
And ofcause GGG choose to do it in the weekends, and all the weekends in this league. The time most players have time to play, but it just not fun tbh.
gg Steel
"
Nexaddo wrote:
Lame to enable all mods....from lvl 1 act 1, zone 1.
Give players a chance to get some gear and ress, before unleashing hell.
And ofcause GGG choose to do it in the weekends, and all the weekends in this league. The time most players have time to play, but it just not fun tbh.

The challenge IS the fun. Though I guess not for some people.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info