ZiggyD's Hobo Gucci Challenge! POE Ironman rules

"
trollkind wrote:
Well, I'm just a sucker for RNG and it is defenitely a challenge as you have to manually dodge everything, single out mobs to kill. It's good training in decision making and control/mechanics. Feels like a Lethal/Turbo race and those were always fun and random and frustrating. But I'm not on a clock here. I'll just play in short bursts, not spend a day on him.
I also have a level 8 Twilight Runner, although I already got the unique in Twilight Achievement in a random race, so he is pretty much retired.

The power creep is real and it's nice from time to time to really have to work for everything instead of just right clicking your way to victory.

The challenge would be to punch stuff to death without dying. People are misinterpreting the challenge as punch stuff until you find a unique then continue racing, which makes the challenge a non-challenge since the act of finding an RNG unique is RNG.

If the challenge was to see how far you can get completely naked and only punching stuff, then you would have an actual metric people could measure themselves by.

If you wanted a challenge where you started from fist > to your first unique > to more unquies > finish race or death that is a different challenge that would require alot more rules and setup.
Last edited by RagnarokChu on Jan 19, 2016, 12:16:03 AM
yawn
R.I.P 4.B.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info