Just got my Awakening T-shirt

"
I just received my new Awakening T-shirt,
Do you mind if I ask how long ago you bought the supporter pack?

I am still waiting on my T-shirt (main account) and I'm starting to think it is an illusion too.
You can still get Tabula shirts?

Bex, please. Pretty please?

Looks like I'm stuck buying the next supporter pack with a t-shirt as well :( Just when I thought I was out, they drag me back in.
== Officially Retired 27/02/2019 ==

Massive thanks to GGG for producing such a fun and engaging game, it has taken up faaaaaaar too much of my life over the last 5 years.

Best of luck in the future!
"
Beaviz wrote:
I didn't like the official Awakening T-shirt as it is seen on Supporter Pack page, so I asked about exception of getting old Tabula Rasa T-shirt instead. GGG still had some leftovers, so I got a second one. I just had to pay extra for shipping.

aaah, cheers for clarifying that. i also got a supporter pack with the shirt, expecting the nice black shirt with the poe logo, as shown in the picture. when ive just read your post i got totally pissed off thinking we'd get a tabula rasa shirt.. ;)

and yeah, still waiting for mine too. one guess was that they wait till the supporter packs are not available anymore, as there are packages with other physical items, so if people upgrade again they wont have to send multiple packages to one supporter.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info