Just got my Awakening T-shirt

I just received my new Awakening T-shirt, totally different than the last one from support pack ;)
i like the right one
"Is there such a thing as an absolute, timeless enemy? There is no such thing, and never has been. And the reason
is that our enemies are human beings like us. They can only be our enemies in relative terms."
"
How many times have you washed the first one?

Lets see- aprox 2 years have passed, not wearing the t-shirt all the time, I would say I washed it 1xmonth maybe - so around 20-30 times?
The legacy version is grey! wh00t? :D
Have a problem with something I said? PM goetzjam don't derail a thread.
'There's plenty that needs to change. And back in my day we had real game devs.' - TheAnuhart
Last edited by ScrotieMcB on February 30, 2016 0:61 PM

Help Charan color the board - use [u color] to make your posts shine.
"
Beaviz wrote:
"
How many times have you washed the first one?

Lets see- aprox 2 years have passed, not wearing the t-shirt all the time, I would say I washed it 1xmonth maybe - so around 20-30 times?

T-Shirts die after about a half a dozen.
Don't forget to drink your milk 👌
wait woot
wasnt the awakening T-shirt black with logo as shown in packs?

- raics, 06.08.2016

I didn't like the official Awakening T-shirt as it is seen on Supporter Pack page, so I asked about exception of getting old Tabula Rasa T-shirt instead. GGG still had some leftovers, so I got a second one. I just had to pay extra for shipping.
"
Beaviz wrote:
I didn't like the official Awakening T-shirt as it is seen on Supporter Pack page, so I asked about exception of getting old Tabula Rasa T-shirt instead. GGG still had some leftovers, so I got a second one. I just had to pay extra for shipping.

Okay, thank you for answering my question.
Sometimes you can take the game out of the garage but you can't take the garage out of the game.
- raics, 06.08.2016

"
Beaviz wrote:

:|

Spoiler

j/k, tabula is my favorite shirt (would like a chaos shirt), good on you for asking! If I had a second shirt, I might dare to wear/wash the one I have.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info