<CRYPT> is recruiting

Still leveling hard...

Still recruiting...

Still having fun...

-ez
3rd Voltaxic drop in Flashback SC....

lol

-ez
Hello sir, Do you welcome newbies? :)))))
But I'm hungry to learn and farm!!! :P

I would love to join if me being newbie isn't a problem

ID: TheSinSin_

Last edited by TheSinSin on Oct 10, 2015, 6:00:56 PM
I try to keep the number of newbies and number of experienced players in balance. Maybe 3 experienced players for each newbie. New players properly attended to become experienced players quite quickly. For the most part, the guild is players who have been around a while. No drama is good drama. We're happy to have you.

Welcome to CRYPT.

-ez
Hi there

I am very interested in your guild ticks alot of boxs for me as the main desire from my end is voice coms and i to would like to get into racing and playing in a real group as opposed to playing in random public parties occasionally. I have a firm understanding of the core game itself but im positive there is much still to be learned but thats what makes it fun.

Ign: BoomDust
Very cool, very cool indeed.

Man the response has been tremendous.

Boom, I'll shoot you a guild invite as soon as the servers come back up, right now they're rebooting because of the patch.

I'll send the teamspeak address in a PM.

I think this leaves CRYPT with maybe 5 slots left before I would have to buy more member slots for the guild. The response has been more than I could have hoped for. It's so nice to have the guild running on all 8 cylinders. I wasn't sure if I should leave recruiting open till the end of the league or not, but after talking about it with Tabbs, I've decided to keep recruitment going till the end of the 1 month. That will put us in a great position for the next 1 month league which will be soon after this, as well as for the holiday season, when I have some guild events planned like gear giveaways and stuff.

I think we've gotten about 15-20 new people since I started this thread. That's just frickin' amazing to me.

Tabbs, our anchorman, is in the top 10 of the 1mSC ladder. He surprised alot of people as he is not a well known figure and sort of came out of nowhere. But all those that know him and have been racing with him in and out of the guild, know that he's been leveling his ass off.

Our teamspeak is where the real action is. I strongly encourage people to hang out in teamspeak but it is not mandatory. We're getting to the point where there is someone in Teamspeak at all times of the day, and like I said, I'll be recruiting more people till the end of the league.

see you in game soon,
-ez
I just edited my original post and it ended up like 50x larger than before. Sorry about the wall of text, folks. My original post was pretty good but it was a bit outdated. I'll try cutting it down tomorrow or something.

If you don't want to read it that's ok, it's written for people who are interested in the guild and desire information about the guild before they decide to sign up. But if you want to sign up without reading it, it's the same difference to me. :D

-ez
Hello, I started playing at the end of July, been looking for an active guild to call home. Been in two that say active then after awhile, turns out I'm the only one on. Not trying to bounce around and none of them preferred to use voice: teamspeak/vent/raidcall w/e. I am coming over from console so use to chatting.

Warbands was my first league. had 65 (failed ice nova, was noob and didn't realize build i was following was like 10+ex. so trying with 10c gear.... yea struggle.), 84, and 70 at end of league. Tend to play hardcore but till i get the game down doubt i will probably be scrubcore lol (from Chris's mouth).

Sorry for the wall of text, i'm new but a pretty quick learner. 74 atm which sucks and slow but beyond was a hey noob, no lube momment and most gear is self found. RNG wasn't nice till a few days ago.
I'm in the same boat as inTheDopeShow. I've been looking for a group of steady players, but with no luck. Now I'm looking toward next month's one month and wanting to find a group that is casual but willing to play at a consistent pace.
Interested in the guild. I have played on and off for awhile. My highest character is 76 atm but I have been farming maps pretty hard lately. Have a few level 50's and 40's I look to finish up as well. I have always played solo and am trying to find a group of people to run with. Let me know if you still got a spot!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info