Good Items Cheap Prices 'nuff said

bump
bump
bump
bump
NEW EVENT JUST FOR FUN!!!

freebie item of the day second person to whisper me I WANT GLOVES!!!

all caps! gets a free facebreakers mitts altho they r the lowest non leg roll possible free=free XD gl and ill post the winner here soon!

Last edited by dudeballer123 on Oct 30, 2015, 3:53:46 PM
CritShotMissAlot congrats!!! enjoy your new facebreaker strapped mitts!!!

so everyday when masters reset i will offera new unique item for free to the 1st-10th ect. person to ask(whisper me) for them or say something funny. I'll also mention here which exact account i will be on to make things easier and possibly a little more competetive. Glad the first try went smoothly and i will continue this as long as i have extra uniques to spare!

next i will by today or tomorrow post a "table" of which currencies(orbs) i accept in place of other along with their ratios, so paying/trading can be THAT much easier, lastly im not getting a whole lot of responses on my thread here although i am trading a ton of items away everyday, if you believe prices are unfair, wish to reserve an item, whatever the case may be please post it here! or whisper me in game, or message me on here i will check several if not more times a day so worry not!

THANKS AGAIN!

and again, lol enjoy BREAKIN' FACES CritShotMissAlot!!! hope u "hit hard! hit once!"
bump
bump
bump
ITS THAT TIME AGAIN!!!! free item time!!! first to whisper gets a perandus cloth belt with +6% QUANTITY of items found/cold or fire resistance 20%(forgot hehe) and an additional 20+ to ALL ATTRIBUTES!~ among other mods those are the good ones, so first person to whisper me gets it just ask for a belt haha

GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info