Good Items Cheap Prices 'nuff said

bump
updating inventory prices will be getting better, please look at the list on page 1 as that is 100% accurate the list on page 5/6 is quoted foroma week or a few days ago so its not as reliable(prices prolly dropped) also finally about done crafting jewels and more jewelry also more spell-slinging stuff as well as uniques so the whole post is getting lipo, nutritional advice, and a personal trainer to meet you everyday POE needs...lol maybe a bit too far with that personification of my threa but you get it! cheaper, better items, 'NUFF SAID XD
bump
bump
bump
bump
bump
BUMP
thank you everyone for your continued support, im glad my unused items can be of such great help! also as im sure you have noticed yes, i am lowering prices on quite a bit of my items, and have come to terms with my inability to price an item w/o trying to keep it at the same time XD lol, so i have abandoned hope of keeping most of them so they trully can be the cheapest possible! the people have spoken and i have listened; "what if i have niether chaos nor exalted orbs i can spare? which currency/orb should i use or could i use in place of them?" well i have priced a lot of items per fuse orb/alteration orb for just that purpose, also i will be submitting a table soon of what i would accept in place of chaos/exalt, ect. and ratio's for each, as well as what orbs i am specifically looking for in case anyone has some spicy offers for me(like say 30 regrets for an exalt? jk lol) XD. lastly, as ive told many repeat buyers i will be implimenting a "reward" system of sorts so ppl who buy say...3 items then get a discount on that third trade like 10%-50% off ect. so when i give you a password or code please write it down or make sure you remember it as i will always honor them!
IF you have any other questions or comments, do not hesitate to post them here! or whisper me, or even message me on here im all ears and will be more than happy to accomadate or listen to whatever constructive things you have to say or have said(yes im looking at you who will not be mentioned, you know who you are :D).
bump!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info