Empower

Empower drops, and now my grind begins. It shall not end until my death. I shall take no wife, hold no lands, father no children. I shall wear no crowns and win no glory. I shall live and die at my pc. I am the vaal in the darkness. I am the watcher as it bricks. I am the Haku weapon that holds the gems of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Empower Grind, for this night and all the nights to come.

Hi.
hi

Haku weapon is life <3
Fake Temp League Elitists LUL
Last edited by _Saranghaeyo_ on Sep 26, 2015, 7:41:09 AM
boy u crazeh
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Alas, I had only the mental fortitude to level 1 in Warbands (well I have another leveling but I've kind of tailed off my playing)...

TADA!

Lay thine eyes on the field in which I level my Empowers and see that it is barren of decent corruptions!

:(
== Officially Retired 27/02/2019 ==

Massive thanks to GGG for producing such a fun and engaging game, it has taken up faaaaaaar too much of my life over the last 5 years.

Best of luck in the future!
Last edited by CaptainWaffleIron on Sep 26, 2015, 7:45:34 AM

Praise our lord and savior, Haku.

Havent played much warbands, did play tempest up to lv. 72 tho. trying again during the 1 month and see how i go.
I am but a young girl and know little of the ways of war, but it seems to me and mine own that that it is useless as untweakable nipples on a breastplate. You know nothing Jon Snow, for a Lannister always pays his debts. Kill the boy and let the man be born but what is dead may never die, but rises, harder and stronger, for words are wind. I am looking for a highborn maid of three-and-ten with auburn hair, perhaps you have seen her? Where do Whores go? Oh, but I know, I know, oh oh oh: Cersei has been f***ing Lancel and Osmund Kettleblack and probably Moonboy for all I know. Reek, Reek, it rhymes with freak, or take your moon's blood and go. For I am almost a man grown, and I must needs get gone, my nuncle, to see my wench. But who are you? I am no one. You lie. There is many and more things that I must do and if I look back I am lost. All men must die, for the night is dark and full of terrors.
Last edited by H4xolotl on Sep 26, 2015, 8:17:29 AM
Only 100M to go before I brick my first Empower.
"
Gluttony93 wrote:
Empower drops, and now my grind begins. It shall not end until my death. I shall take no wife, hold no lands, father no children. I shall wear no crowns and win no glory. I shall live and die at my pc. I am the vaal in the darkness. I am the watcher as it bricks. I am the Haku weapon that holds the gems of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Empower Grind, for this night and all the nights to come.

The real fun begins after you vaal your lvl. 3 empower gem and it jumps back to lvl. 2! ;)
German saying: Schönheit und Funktionalität in Sekundenschnelle zu ruinieren, ist dem wahren Dilettanten keine Herausforderung!
torturo: "Though, I'm really concerned, knowing by practice the capabilities of the balance team."
top2000: "let me bend your rear for a moment exile"
Last edited by 666lol666 on Sep 26, 2015, 3:46:01 PM
Come to think of it Empower gem is a good way to test exactly how much someone plays POE.
See you next year when it's level 3 ! ;)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info