Empower

best use of Gemcutters in the game.

Been ages since ive played STD.. all those are like a year old haha; Warbands one like 2 months. Empower tho, bout a week since i've fond Haku's lovely weapon.

the grind is real.
POE is life. POE is ♥.
Last edited by KonaLuvsPOE on Sep 28, 2015, 4:59:26 PM
Zomfg, I didn't know haku was so useful !!!!!!!!
"

Been ages since ive played STD.. all those are like a year old haha; Warbands one like 2 months. Empower tho, bout a week since i've fond Haku's lovely weapon.

the grind is real.

That Enlighten :D

I'm still sad you never let me turn that Thicket into a +3... hehe
Fake Temp League Elitists LUL

<3
"
Heroofexile wrote:

<3

The 50% reduced mana cost on gems does not work in this setup, right?
nope, mainly using it because of the +1 and the huge amount of EV/ES.
im CI so even the resistance is wasted, but still BIS for me.
The majority of the currency I made in Warbands actually came from leveling 5 empowers at the same time and vaaling them all when they hit lv 2 and selling the level 3s :)
Every Saturday = National Booze n Poe Day
Last edited by Nasreth on Sep 29, 2015, 2:08:04 PM

there ya go boys- that haku weapon was my lucky charm.. check out the gems in gloves ;)
POE is life. POE is ♥.
I guess if you live in a northern climate where you are going to be hibernating for the winter and can play PoE 24/7 you are ok with less empowerment but I live in southwest Florida and come sometime in October the winter dry weather season should start (it can't rain, be low 90s temps, and be humid forever) and once that happens the weather will be good/great until next year until the end of April so slaving here playing PoE 5+ hours a day ain't gonna happen. My yard is flooded out now but by November it should dry out, the fantastic lower humidity and lower temps should be here and I have a ton of outside activities I'll be doing.

GGG is frick'n nuts to mandate and expect that all players here are devoted to the ultimate grind time game. If they aren't going to fork PoE and add more fun ways to play without infinite grind (the no-lifers can have that honor) and that means more leagues as one size does not fit all (oh crap, GGG is too small to be able to have multiple league dev teams) I'm screwed.

Since other than the usual temp leagues chock full of steep grind and more low rng chances to get any cool gear drops (all to keep a few 100 no-lifer elites from getting to level 100) GGG has never ever entertained and probably never will roll out a pair of new leagues to please the PoE loving but not infinite grind time masses. So I can blow smoke (most likely out of my ass) here and expect nothing new from GGG because that is the only way they think hardcore arpg is and I'd more than likely be right.
"You've got to grind, grind, grind at that grindstone..."
Necessity may be the mother of invention, but poor QoP in PoE is the father of frustration.

The perfect solution to fix Trade Chat:
www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2247070

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info