Carrion Crow Divination Card : Seriously.....

At this point I've hidden them in my item filter. They bring nothing of value to the table other than wasted space.
Carrion Crow should give an armor with T1 life roll, or T2, at least. Then it would have at least some value...
ATM, it is beyond useless.
IGN: MortalKombat
Molten Strike build guide: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1346504

There is no knowledge
That is not power
Last edited by MortalKombat3 on Sep 22, 2015, 3:44:29 PM
Really sounds like the creator wanted a very common card that drops a lot. Granted a different direction than most of the card creators have made but it was their money to decide what they wanted.
“Too often we underestimate the power of a touch, a smile, a kind word, a listening ear, an honest compliment, or the smallest act of caring, all of which have the potential to turn a life around.”
—Leo Buscaglia

Contact support@grindinggear.com to report issues relating to the game or forum. Thanks!

My beloved pets....

Maybe it has a secret vendor recipe? Only real use for that card I could see...
"
MortalKombat3 wrote:
Carrion Crow should give an armor with T1 life roll, or T2, at least. Then it would have at least some value...
ATM, it is beyond useless.

Not really, if it was a t2 or t1 life roll then they would need to vastly reduce the drop rate and increase the amount of cards required.

As with everything RNG some git will get the best possible roll first time...he won't be saying they are worthless.
Ancestral Bond. It's a thing that does stuff. -Vipermagi

He who controls the pants controls the galaxy. - Rick & Morty S3E1
I only put together one set of Carrion Crow just to say I completed it, and now my loot filter ignores it. It's not worth the inventory space to keep going through them only to have useless drops since they're only magical.

If the card returned rares then maybe it would work. But magic? Nope. The currency used to make it useful if it did come up with a good base and T3+ life roll could instead simply buy something better.
Last edited by Aalhamas on Feb 21, 2016, 8:53:42 PM
"
I suggest to simply have it set to hidden in your filter so you won't be bothered with it anymore.

Best advice in this thread.
Guild Leader - LÉGÄCY

POE is happy good luck fun time for great imperialistic leaders!
I use to pick these up until I found out how worthless they were. Now I just either don't pick them up at all or if I pick them up by mistake, I just destroy them. I think GGG just added them to the game as a Gag gift. They can't possibly think that anyone is going to want these. 1 wisdom scroll has more value than 1 of these cards.
"
lagwin1980 wrote:
if it was a t2 or t1 life roll then they would need to vastly reduce the drop rate and increase the amount of cards required.

Why?

Seriously, why? Blue armor with T1/T2 life roll and nothing else isn't worth much. Players would still have to gather huge amounts of Carrion Crows in order to get the specific armor they want as a crafting base (armor that could easily drop anywhere anyway and gets vendored all the time) and then they'd have to spend godly amounts of currency in order to make anything that could possibly have an economic impact. The same amount of currency they'd have to spend crafting any other item they acquired in any other way.

And even if there was some benefit to hoarding buffed Carrion Crows that I'm missing, PoE is kinda designed to benefit rich players who hoard stuff. Wouldn't really be different from anything else going on in the economy.

"
lagwin1980 wrote:
As with everything RNG some git will get the best possible roll first time...he won't be saying they are worthless.

Nah, he'd still be saying they were worthless. As I said, blue armor with one T1 roll is worth nothing more than an eyebrow-raised glance before vendoring it.

This card and a few others should be buffed. I understand there are tiers of usefulness in cards as much as in items, but PoE simply has too much completely and utterly useless stuff in it. And they keep shoving more and more trash into the game without adding items we actually want - it's getting to be nonsensical. I honestly don't get why or what's going on.
We're all in this leaky boat together, people.
Last edited by demon9675 on Sep 22, 2015, 9:14:22 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info