Carrion Crow Divination Card : Seriously.....

For the nth time, a set of 4 Carrion Crow gave me crap like this :

Seriously, what am I supposed to do with that piece of trash ? I mean, armours like these drop every minute in any map. Even a stack of 40 wisdoms is way better !!

I'm even ashamed to bring that to the vendors...

Please boost this Divination Card so that it gives a random unique armour with life. There a lots of them, some are very crappy and some are very good (Kaom). But at least this Divination set would be rewarding.
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
Just looking at the card pisses me off.

Least the art is cool like alright I get it it's your 1.2k by all means.
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
I don't know about a unique piece of armor, but a rare piece of armor would at least be somewhat worthwhile to turn in. Make the armor scale all the way up to lvl 100 with player level, and you've got a decent reward for a divination card.
This is a supporter item, so it's hard for GGG to change its reward.
I suggest to simply have it set to hidden in your filter so you won't be bothered with it anymore.
I thought it was cool because it was iLevel 80... at least some chance to craft if you get a good base.
That's why this game needs more people with brains and less with infinite cash. I don't mind to pay monthly fee just to NEVER see these trololol low-mid tier items which are never ever used and instead of some story we will never hear, we could have actual game with at least 10+ fps in party and actual endgame instead of this RNG crap.
Bullshit makes the flowers grow
"
Manator wrote:
That's why this game needs more people with brains and less with infinite cash. I don't mind to pay monthly fee just to NEVER see these trololol low-mid tier items which are never ever used and instead of some story we will never hear, we could have actual game with at least 10+ fps in party and actual endgame instead of this RNG crap.

Yeah leveling uniques and divination cards I haven't found a use for yet are huge fps drains.
When I kill a man he stays dead.
Maybe the creator just likes the carrion crow and chose blue because the eggs that give them life are bluish colored.

"
3 to 4 brown-speckled blue or greenish eggs
“Too often we underestimate the power of a touch, a smile, a kind word, a listening ear, an honest compliment, or the smallest act of caring, all of which have the potential to turn a life around.”
—Leo Buscaglia

Contact support@grindinggear.com to report issues relating to the game or forum. Thanks!

My beloved pets....

The problem with the card is the rate of getting an extremely low affix tier. The chance of getting an affix tier more applicable to your level needs to be higher for this divination card, even if the rate doesn't match the actual distribution of life affix tiers on magic gear.
"
FNX_Heroes wrote:

LOL*

*Legit. (Actually LOLd.)
- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0- 0 * - <
<739610877-3104-376.101077-1106.75103739110792103.108-5'92.9410776.>
- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0- 0 * - <

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info