Major patch/expansion incoming?

"
"
Ruefl2x wrote:

because chris as well as (as i now saw) bex told us that this league is going to last longer. yet we are 1 week short of 3 month what would be the shortest league ever.

i don't get why forum moderator tell us that the end date wasn't announced.

No they didn't say it was going to last longer.

The end date wasn't announced till a few days ago.

Everything else you people are saying is because you misunderstand.

Oh well.

But they DID say that they thought 3 months was too short. Then they turn around and make it even shorter than 3 months. I was already mad at myself for spending all my gaming time playing POE, leaving me no time to play all the other awesome games coming out. This is the push I needed to quit POE. Now I can finally experience Witcher 3 and Fallout 4 when it comes out in November!
IGN: EmpathicAmoeba
Well, the storyline is pretty short in the first place. I started early August and already doing maps. I am a very causal player, played about 2 hrs everyday except on weekends. And most of the time I am learning game mechanics since I am new. So I don't think a 2 months plus league is really that bad. Anyway, after the league, we can still continue in standard mode. Now looking forward to the 1 month league. Hope I can get some league specific uniques.
Path of exile - The real sequel to Diablo 2
WB is not the best temp imo but... beats that fucked up perm league.

Vorici can shove his fuse up his [removed]
I wouldn't call it a major patch, or an expansion, but there's some change to the game they want to make sooner rather than later and don't want to change it in the middle of the league.

They're not happy with something, and we'll find out what soon enough.

Or maybe they're just exceptionally happy with some addition to the game and need to end the leagues to add it? I recall them saying something once about "as soon as it's ready..."... hmm...
Last edited by Shagsbeard on Sep 19, 2015, 1:14:34 PM
it's little short for me (can't even level char to 80, got two 70+ now rolling third one) but anyway any league is better than standard.
Aye Aye Captain!
Last edited by jeż on Sep 19, 2015, 12:43:25 PM
that announcement killed my motivation to return after a lenghty business trip and holiday combo. thank you. not.
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
Auction house confirmed?
"
But they DID say that they thought 3 months was too short. Then they turn around and make it even shorter than 3 months. I was already mad at myself for spending all my gaming time playing POE, leaving me no time to play all the other awesome games coming out. This is the push I needed to quit POE. Now I can finally experience Witcher 3 and Fallout 4 when it comes out in November!

One month league probably ends on November 3rd, Fallout 4 released November 10th...

Playing Fallout 4 on launch day... you like living dangerously, don't you?
"
Shagsbeard wrote:
Playing Fallout 4 on launch day... you like living dangerously, don't you?

hey hey hey!!! Its not Obsidian we're talking about here..
Don't forget to drink your milk 👌

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info