Why do girls hate me?

"
I'm sure it's not just the girls, dude.

EDIT: That sounds worse than I meant it to.

EDIT 2: I mean in game. Like everything hates you.

EDIT 3: Oh god, I am making it worse.

Lol!
Hardcore is how we play ™

Best ladder ranking so far: OhSnapIsRerolling, rank 85 HC Nemesis League
"
"
Bars wrote:
@BMBI

I don't know man, I'm not into guys so I'm not a final authority but I'm pretty sure most girls would prefer something like this

:)

I'm not into guys either lul

Just saying the chicks dig arnie

It's because of his accent.
Bird lover of Wraeclast
Las estrellas te iluminan - Hoy te sirven de guía
Te sientes tan fuerte que piensas - que nadie te puede tocar
I think premenopausals prefer tha Biebs these days

Spoiler
Don't forget to drink your milk 👌
"
TheWretch wrote:

Spoiler

Thanks for the nightmares.
"
Bockris wrote:
"
TheWretch wrote:

Spoiler

Thanks for the nightmares.

I do what I can <3
Don't forget to drink your milk 👌
"
Mikrotherion wrote:
"
"
Bars wrote:
@BMBI

I don't know man, I'm not into guys so I'm not a final authority but I'm pretty sure most girls would prefer something like this

:)

I'm not into guys either lul

Just saying the chicks dig arnie

It's because of his accent.

Arnold Exhaust
The Wheel of Nerfs turns, and builds come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the build that gave it birth comes again.
It's not just the girls of Wraeclast that hate you, Everything that moves in Wraeclast hates you. Don't take it personally.

BTW, if you hadn't noticed already the creatures of Wraeclast just stand in a state of suspended animation until you get close to them. They must have some kind of thermal detection like mesquitos so that when you get close they suddenly come to life and want to swarm the exile. Even if it's nice weather and we just want to take a stroll on the beach that isn't feasible as these creatures are all like Zombienation on the poor exile all the time. It's either fight or flight or your dead.

This type of creature reaction to our exile moving through Wraeclast does smack too much of the "2 dimensional thinking" of the devs. I mean, is the only way to make an arpg along the lines of Serious Sam where a bazillion creatures are suicide charging at our exile? Serious Sam made no pretenses to having A.I. creatures and just threw huge waves of hordes of creatures at us. But Serious Sam balanced that perfectly by empowering Sam with a huge array of fun weapons to mow these creatures down with. So where are the fun to use weapons in PoE so we can experience the same level of pure killing fun? Locked up (gated) behind seriously lame low rng chances to drop. Gated behind needing to grind for 1000s of hours for enough crafting materials or just grind long enough to amass enough orbs and buy the damn item. So where's the fun in that (masochists need not reply)? GGG devs would do well to play the old Serious Sam series and experience pure (no pretenses as to what this game is about) killing monster madness fun. Then come back to PoE development and empower us with the weapons needed to slaughter a bazillion creatures of Wraeclast and put "fun to play" back into PoE.

Edit: The one bright spot of the Warbands League (I never play HC) is that the actual War bands do exibit some limited A.I. and don't always just mindlessly suicide charge the exile. These encounters are very fun and GGG needs to expand on that kind of tactics.
"You've got to grind, grind, grind at that grindstone..."
Necessity may be the mother of invention, but poor QoP in PoE is the father of frustration.

The perfect solution to fix Trade Chat:
www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2247070
Last edited by Arrowneous on Sep 21, 2015, 8:35:54 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info