Why do girls hate me?

"

teehee. Well, that seems to answer that.

You could even add the Malachai topic to this.
"

teehee. Well, that seems to answer that.

LOL

Okay, that made my morning
Fake Temp League Elitists LUL
RIP OP, but your post is full of win.
"
Mikrotherion wrote:

What I actually wanted to say:
Good job on the small additions to the Merveil area. It really adds to the atmosphere and is an interesting contrast to Daresso's ramblings about Merveil. Seems like we're not told the (whole) truth in A4. Seems like Daresso forsook the love of his life and broke her heart (maybe after she got tentacly).

If my understanding is correct what happened was this:

Daresso found a virtue gem in Wraeclast while out on a journey and gave it to Merveil as a gift when he returned to Theopolis. It granted her the Siren's Song.

What it also did was start to warp her body. In her mind the change was good, that he should be joyous of it.

Daresso did not agree, he seemed to think that just as her body was changing her mind was also changing. What he wanted was the Merveil he fell in love with.

So Daresso set out on a journey to find a way to "cure" Merveil in the land where he first got the gem, Wraeclast, and died on his journey.

Merveil waited, and waited, and waited for Daresso to return. All the while going crazy and turning into the monster we know her as. She probably eventually went after Daresso to Wraeclast and ended up in the cove where she fell under the Beast's (and Malachai's) control and stayed in a position where she could help prevent any unnecessary unwanted elements from getting in the way of Malachai's plan.

Daresso the poor man was brought back as an undead and trapped in his ideal dream world as a Guardian for one of the two keys needed to even get into the Beast to stand a chance at stopping Malachai.
still a better lovestory than twilight
Path of Lag: youtube.com/watch?v=RY2_pXesq1o
It's dangerous to go alone! Take this: pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1503932
"
I'd less an ideal world and more a sort of warped, exaggerated reflection of what he experienced. Those dogs and chickens probably weren't as bad as what we face, given they're from his youngest days in the pits. I imagine what we face would tear grown men apart, let alone a stripling with a knife.

Them being a warped and exaggerated reflection of what he experienced makes it closer to his ideal world as it makes him look far stronger and more skilled then he actually was during that period in his life.

His desire to be elevated up in glory (before he met Merveil), getting great wealth, and fame. Getting out of those horrible pits and into the true arena.

It helps elevate his image in being this supreme Sword King who managed to not only obtain this great wealth, fame, and glory, but even managed to obtain a great love who was a prize herself.
"
TankHunter678 wrote:
"
Mikrotherion wrote:

What I actually wanted to say:
Good job on the small additions to the Merveil area. It really adds to the atmosphere and is an interesting contrast to Daresso's ramblings about Merveil. Seems like we're not told the (whole) truth in A4. Seems like Daresso forsook the love of his life and broke her heart (maybe after she got tentacly).

If my understanding is correct what happened was this:

Daresso found a virtue gem in Wraeclast while out on a journey and gave it to Merveil as a gift when he returned to Theopolis. It granted her the Siren's Song.

What it also did was start to warp her body. In her mind the change was good, that he should be joyous of it.

Daresso did not agree, he seemed to think that just as her body was changing her mind was also changing. What he wanted was the Merveil he fell in love with.

So Daresso set out on a journey to find a way to "cure" Merveil in the land where he first got the gem, Wraeclast, and died on his journey.

Merveil waited, and waited, and waited for Daresso to return. All the while going crazy and turning into the monster we know her as. She probably eventually went after Daresso to Wraeclast and ended up in the cove where she fell under the Beast's (and Malachai's) control and stayed in a position where she could help prevent any unnecessary unwanted elements from getting in the way of Malachai's plan.

Daresso the poor man was brought back as an undead and trapped in his ideal dream world as a Guardian for one of the two keys needed to even get into the Beast to stand a chance at stopping Malachai.

Excellent.
Bird lover of Wraeclast
Las estrellas te iluminan - Hoy te sirven de guía
Te sientes tan fuerte que piensas - que nadie te puede tocar
Girls tend to not like it when you saunter around with no pants on
"
Metronomy wrote:
Girls tend to not like it when you saunter around with no pants on

I got that, the question remains: Why?
Bird lover of Wraeclast
Las estrellas te iluminan - Hoy te sirven de guía
Te sientes tan fuerte que piensas - que nadie te puede tocar
@BMBI

I don't know man, I'm not into guys so I'm not a final authority but I'm pretty sure most girls would prefer something like this

:)
The Wheel of Nerfs turns, and builds come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the build that gave it birth comes again.
Last edited by Bars on Sep 20, 2015, 3:55:34 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info