How can 6 portals be enough?

Pick up item - Identify - Drop if Bad, Keep if Good

I can guarantee you won't fill more than 6 inventories per map if you only keep good drops. In fact, you'll probably still end up bringing a lot of vendor trash or regal recipes back with you.
Every Saturday = National Booze n Poe Day
I have had maps where I had to leave stuff behind. It happens. Not good but you gotta pick and choose. It is a nice problem to have. :)
Censored.
Maybe less MF, and get faster clear speed?

Mobs drop more than I can loot with around 200/100 (in a two player party)
"
PrototypX wrote:
Hello,

To get quickly to it:

How can 6 portals be enough?

I mean, am i supposed to leave 99% loot behind?

DONT WORRY - Vacuum will be nerf to the ground soon.
bring alot of Wisdom scrolls.
Stop being a hoarder!

Kind regards, the D3 general forum
"
I tried that once, then I ended up having to drink myself to sleep because I was worried I had missed a 6 Tier 1 item that could have funded my eventual rise to the top of the Wraeclast trade world.

I don't advise it.

Just look at it as a "Liver Stress Test" and it's all good.
"
It's quite enough because 99% of the shit you find is GARBAGE.

everytime someone write this 1 orb of alteration die.
"Is there such a thing as an absolute, timeless enemy? There is no such thing, and never has been. And the reason
is that our enemies are human beings like us. They can only be our enemies in relative terms."
"
Mikrotherion wrote:
There're also the Chaos and Regal Orb recipes. With so many rares I guess you could make a few of those per map.

he has exactly zero pieces of rare jewelry in the screenshot, so not really something to worry about.

Seriously if your running MF, you need to update your loot filter. most of that stuff isn't worth displaying. with MF builds its about the quality of drops, not the quantity.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info