How can 6 portals be enough?

I think u missed a mirror
"
Dr1MaR wrote:
I think u missed a mirror

There should be /MissedMirrorOfKalandra command
For the same reason reflect (EHHHH) exists (existed :( ).

As it has been said, if you were able to sell all this, there would be no reason to NOT run MF. I think it is far from being elegant, because you need to load the game every time you leave/enter, but it does its job, so I guess it is ok.

If you get THAT MUCH shit, I think you want to highlight only the good base rares, and indent those. Ignore the rest, because you won't be able to get anything good of them anyways, and you have more than enough to get your chaos recipe going. Btw, as a MF build you are getting far more jewelry than non-MF build. That alone leads to you having far more $$$, adding shitton of alts wouldn't help. :P
Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance.
Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.
https://joeduncan123.imgur.com
https://joeduncan1234.imgur.com
"
Perq wrote:
For the same reason reflect (EHHHH) exists (existed :( ).

As it has been said, if you were able to sell all this, there would be no reason to NOT run MF. I think it is far from being elegant, because you need to load the game every time you leave/enter, but it does its job, so I guess it is ok.

If you get THAT MUCH shit, I think you want to highlight only the good base rares, and indent those. Ignore the rest, because you won't be able to get anything good of them anyways, and you have more than enough to get your chaos recipe going. Btw, as a MF build you are getting far more jewelry than non-MF build. That alone leads to you having far more $$$, adding shitton of alts wouldn't help. :P

Yeah i know what ya mean.
My lootfilter actually hide all blue items and most gems/flask
I think the game would always crash without lootfilter..
Try running maps with only one-two TP outs. You'll be amazed at the clear speed.

You don't lose money when you don't vendor every little item from the map, you lose money when you do it.

Time = money and the time needed to mule all the stuff from map to base to vendor and to stash, netting a few alts and maybe an alch, is more than the time necessary for actual map clear. Get only 6-sockets, uniques (they have a good vendor price), rare jewellery and small chromatic items (if you have a chromatic shortage for some reason).

No need to trust me on that, just give it a try one weekend and see if you don't prefer it.
The Wheel of Nerfs turns, and builds come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the build that gave it birth comes again.
Last edited by Bars on Sep 16, 2015, 2:09:50 AM
"
Bars wrote:
Try running maps with only one-two TP outs. You'll be amazed at the clear speed.

You don't lose money when you don't vendor every little item from the map, you lose money when you do it.

Time = money and the time needed to mule all the stuff from map to base to vendor and to stash, netting a few alts and maybe an alch, is more than the time necessary for actual map clear. Get only 6-sockets, uniques (they have a good vendor price), rare jewellery and small chromatic items (if you have a chromatic shortage for some reason).

No need to trust me on that, just give it a try one weekend and see if you don't prefer it.

I tried that once, then I ended up having to drink myself to sleep because I was worried I had missed a 6 Tier 1 item that could have funded my eventual rise to the top of the Wraeclast trade world.

I don't advise it.
== Officially Retired 27/02/2019 ==

Massive thanks to GGG for producing such a fun and engaging game, it has taken up faaaaaaar too much of my life over the last 5 years.

Best of luck in the future!
There're also the Chaos and Regal Orb recipes. With so many rares I guess you could make a few of those per map.
Bird lover of Wraeclast
Las estrellas te iluminan - Hoy te sirven de guía
Te sientes tan fuerte que piensas - que nadie te puede tocar
"
"
Bars wrote:

I tried that once, then I ended up having to drink myself to sleep because I was worried I had missed a 6 Tier 1 item that could have funded my eventual rise to the top of the Wraeclast trade world.

I don't advise it.

After some time spent in the forum, I have arrived at two conclusions about you:

- you are evil
- I like you
The Wheel of Nerfs turns, and builds come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the build that gave it birth comes again.
"
Bars wrote:
"
"
Bars wrote:

I don't advise it.

After some time spent in the forum, I have arrived at two conclusions about you:

- you are evil
- I like you

I like him too.
RTM is against terms of service but a you-tuber named Ghudda has a solution to your problems if you have a little cash.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uaia50hX2Io

Shame poe went pay to win so long ago.
"ran out of high teir maps to leave on the ground - people kept taking the higher teirs" - Da Pagionator
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T31clJn_oNQ

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info