More Information About the Upcoming One-Month Event

Why start the leagues on a Sunday? Please, there are many of us who struggles to get free time to PoE. The weekends are golden for me when it comes to personal interests and gaming... Please please please make it start saturday atleast.
Last edited by Jonta on Sep 16, 2015, 2:59:01 AM
looking forward for this! hypuuu!
another ser. set :(
IGN
NewAgent

Hell yeah !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edit: Lovely to see theres the same prize for both leagues!
Last edited by kussekurt on Sep 16, 2015, 10:14:12 AM
Why you don't encourage more peoples to compete in HC in this event ? :(
Oo
Although i did hope for another Flashback league, i'm really disappointed that current leagues are to end so soon. I'm absolutely in love with Tempest...
I like what you have proposed, the flashback sounds like a lot of fun, and the armor set looks good to me. As far as challenges go, a little more difficult than last time is fine as long as it is not gated behind a lot of wealth. A lot of us play more than trade, so find it hard to get those kind of challenges done.

This is awesome!
My thoughts on leagues:
-It would be cool to see something, even a tiny bonus to completing hardcore vs standard - just so there is a reason for it other than liking a challenge...this is coming from someone who never plays hardcore.. ever
-If it were possible it would be cool to see towards the end of the league things getting insane with larger numbers of these league specific properties per zone + all leagues jammed into one!

Prizes:
-Hope its not similar looking to the current seraph armor set xD (just brought that.. =D)
-Random micro transactions sound awesome!

Other stuff:
-I really like the idea that the "challenges" will be harder to complete,, yet doable in the weekend!
-You guys at GGG are awesome!

As mentioned before, starting on a Sunday seems weird.

Starting on a Friday, gives people much greater time to start the league, and I think it will give a nice start to the one-month.

Otherwise, looking good! :D
Chris make it start on saturday please!
"The exodus of humanity in search of a new home? It is like spreading a virus in the healthy space."

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info