More Information About the Upcoming One-Month Event

Yes, yes & yes please! Sounds awesome. 10/10
So the reward for reaching certain levels is a random chance at an item? No thanks, I'll pass. I regret having started a character in Warbands, where difficulty is increased and the reward is a random chance at mediocre Warbands drop.

Since this is not just a league, but an event, the only event available for one month, there should be guaranteed rewards for participation as there are in other events.

What I'd really like to see is a standard wipe to go with 2.0... And if you make 3.0 in a few years, wipe it again to go along with that.

I mean ultimately I guess I want to play on standard but the legacy garbage everywhere completely kills the play experience.

For now I'm just gonna take a break from PoE and wait on the next 3+ month league. The shorter ones aren't satisfying and dumpster league is unplayable... Please take out the trash... Please wipe standard league or at the very least dump it all into a new ''legacy league'' and let standard live again.
For me could be changed the 2 first events and the last.

Day 1-3: Warbands, Invasion, Nemesis and Bloodlines.
Day 4-6: Warbands, Onslaught, Bloodlines and Beyond.
Day 28-30: All league mods.

It will be more challenger and dangerous to top players that rush until the merciless and grind maps.
Guides made by me:
Unnamed's CoC CI Discharge Trickster, Tankster BV MoM Poison, Saboquisitor MoM Pure Cold damage with Hrimburn, Trickster Critical Flameblast
Last edited by Carrasco_Santo on Sep 19, 2015, 2:43:09 PM
Here's my feedback: I hate one months. Why not a 3 month league right after the other one stops? Oh wait, that's too simple is it.
"
tslt wrote:
First of all; No I didnt read all 44 pages, so my question is maybe answered alrdy but .. c'mon am I the only one here questionning that poor/bad choice of starting the league on a sunday? If this is a joke, well this is a bad one and if this isnt a joke it is even worse. How could you consider starting a league after the weekend? Did not you think it at all and went on a random day? I dont get why this is the only company who always do this kind of stuff.

I enjoy playing this game but it's becoming worse and worse over the years. Sure yes, we have new content but at what price. So many bug, balance issue, error/error fix, poor league design (subjective), still graphics probleme (ground effects) ... Is there a way you could consider listening to your player's base and actually do something that we want instead of things you think are "cool". I am not even mad, I just dont understand how that kind of behavior is okay for you as a company. You should react before another game steps up..

And yes I read the Forum Rules and Guidelines and I am just stating a fact. At least it is a fact for me. Reddits is full of threads about this since the new leagues (and during the beta obviously). Yet I see no changes of direction or informations letting us know you're even aware of the issue. That is really concerning..

Everyone I have spoken to is quite content with how things are currently going. Eye of the beholder. You don't agree with me and vice versa. That's how the world works. Not everything in a game is going to be tailored to your liking. That doesn't warrant saying they are doing a terrible job - the games quite popular and hasn't budged in that regard. Someone is liking it, a lot.

You sir are getting carried away with YOUR opinion. It isn't "fact". Stop stating it as such. That bothers me to no end when people assume their mindset is the one and only.
https://www.pathofexile.com/shop - Support Path of Exile!
"
Genobee wrote:
"
tslt wrote:
First of all; No I didnt read all 44 pages, so my question is maybe answered alrdy but .. c'mon am I the only one here questionning that poor/bad choice of starting the league on a sunday? If this is a joke, well this is a bad one and if this isnt a joke it is even worse. How could you consider starting a league after the weekend? Did not you think it at all and went on a random day? I dont get why this is the only company who always do this kind of stuff.

I enjoy playing this game but it's becoming worse and worse over the years. Sure yes, we have new content but at what price. So many bug, balance issue, error/error fix, poor league design (subjective), still graphics probleme (ground effects) ... Is there a way you could consider listening to your player's base and actually do something that we want instead of things you think are "cool". I am not even mad, I just dont understand how that kind of behavior is okay for you as a company. You should react before another game steps up..

And yes I read the Forum Rules and Guidelines and I am just stating a fact. At least it is a fact for me. Reddits is full of threads about this since the new leagues (and during the beta obviously). Yet I see no changes of direction or informations letting us know you're even aware of the issue. That is really concerning..

Everyone I have spoken to is quite content with how things are currently going. Eye of the beholder. You don't agree with me and vice versa. That's how the world works. Not everything in a game is going to be tailored to your liking. That doesn't warrant saying they are doing a terrible job - the games quite popular and hasn't budged in that regard. Someone is liking it, a lot.

You sir are getting carried away with YOUR opinion. It isn't "fact". Stop stating it as such. That bothers me to no end when people assume their mindset is the one and only.

Yes i agree with you some ppl will complain no matter what i guess.They wont be ever happy.Sure there is always thing that could/can be done better.GGG puts alot effort to make new leagues,races,release and update new content.Some ppl should count to ten before they start to type a comment.
Sounds amazing! Will definitely get me to play again. Though, why not have at least one day/period of warbands + tempest for those who wanted a hybrid league?
Fuck no!
Why did you again have to come up with a set schedule beforehand?
Flashback is awesome but couldn't at least be a bit random and suprising?
Please different sets for HC/SC and start on a FRIDAY. But otherwise, HYPE!!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info