Good Music to Listen to While Playing PoE:

POE needs to be played with bone-jarring music.

An Audio Guide to Every Day Atrocity, Violence, Skeletons by Nothingface

The Blackening, Unto the Locust, Bloodstone & Diamonds by Machine Head

Element Eighty by Element Eighty

these get the destructive juices flowing.

I can see your / Back is turned and / If I could I'd / Stick my knife in.
Crawl Away, TOOL

Don't get hacked. Make a new email for your account and use a long password.
"
Xalmaren wrote:

Bloodstone & Diamonds is just too good. I can't get enough of Beneath the Silt! Great album overall.

Definitely forgot to put Machine Head on my list hehe
Just a lowly standard player. May RNGesus be with you.
<3 Free Tibet <3
same music I listen to usually..

But as someone else once said in global- Ratatat is very good.
my current lists are them^^

arcade fire
smashing pumpkins
beach house

mellow stuff but metal can also be good :)
"Jack White is basically Billy Corgan's dumb ass Zero t-shirt in human form."

said Patrick Carney of The Black Keys last night lolll
Don't forget to drink your milk 👌
Finger Eleven
Jul 27, 2011 - Sept 30, 2018.
Malachai, duh.
"
Gary_GGG wrote:
"
Demonoz wrote:
"
Gary_GGG wrote:
Halestorm, The Pretty Reckless and Icon For Hire are at the top of my playlist currently.

I had never heard of Halestorm until a couple years ago when i seen them live at Carolina Rebellion and MAN their Drummer is AMAZING! I was quite impressed with the show they put on even though thats not exactly the style music im really into i still have to give credit where credit is due.

That dude is not only a good drummer but he puts on a good show with all his tricks and stuff he does. It was very interesting to watch that guy play like that and never miss a beat. Very talented guy for sure. And their Guitarist/Vocalist.. She has a amazing voice live. I would go see them again for sure. They are one of those rare bands that somehow sound WAY better live than they do on their recordings!

Lzzy and her brother Arejay are awesome. They're coming down under for their first tour through New Zealand at the end of the year.

The Pretty Reckless has acoustic recordings for pretty much all of their songs as they write them for acoustic performances first, and add the electrics for album recording and live concerts, but pretty much every song they've done you can find an acoustic version of.

Very interesting i did not know that! Ill have to go check out the Acoustic versions of some of their stuff! I also didnt know that was her Brother either! Like i said their not quite as "Heavy" as i typically prefer most of the time but like anyone i have my moods as well as variety of music ill listen to depending on my mood! I really enjoy just about any type music from old Classic rock to some Classical and anything in between! About the ONLY music i just can not even force myself to get into is Rap and County! Im not sure why but either one of those is more like the sound of nails on a chalk board than music to me! Im not against it or anyone else who listens to them but they are just not for me!
There is a fine line between Consideration and Hesitation.
The former is Wisdom, the latter is Fear.
"
Shovelcut wrote:
"
Xalmaren wrote:

Bloodstone & Diamonds is just too good. I can't get enough of Beneath the Silt! Great album overall.

Definitely forgot to put Machine Head on my list hehe

Machine Head is another one of those rare bands that have actually only gotten better and better over time! Every album has somehow out did its last! With the exception of Supercharger (i think it is i know it has the song Bulldozer on it) That was one of their weakest albums IMO and from some interviews ive seen of the band they also agree and didn't like that album themselves but it also turned out they were going through ALOT of shit at that time and just about called it quits around the time of that recording! And good god are they CRUSHING live!
There is a fine line between Consideration and Hesitation.
The former is Wisdom, the latter is Fear.
Last edited by Demonoz on Sep 17, 2015, 5:36:33 AM
Einstürzende Neubauten

Diamanda Galás

Zoë Keating

The Birthday Party / Nick Cave (1996 and earlier, though Push the Sky Away has made up for a lot of the last 10 years of crap)

Tom Waits

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info