Good Music to Listen to While Playing PoE:

Halestorm, The Pretty Reckless and Icon For Hire are at the top of my playlist currently.
Please contact support@grindinggear.com if you need any assistance.
"
Demonoz wrote:
"
Gary_GGG wrote:
Halestorm, The Pretty Reckless and Icon For Hire are at the top of my playlist currently.

I had never heard of Halestorm until a couple years ago when i seen them live at Carolina Rebellion and MAN their Drummer is AMAZING! I was quite impressed with the show they put on even though thats not exactly the style music im really into i still have to give credit where credit is due.

That dude is not only a good drummer but he puts on a good show with all his tricks and stuff he does. It was very interesting to watch that guy play like that and never miss a beat. Very talented guy for sure. And their Guitarist/Vocalist.. She has a amazing voice live. I would go see them again for sure. They are one of those rare bands that somehow sound WAY better live than they do on their recordings!

Lzzy and her brother Arejay are awesome. They're coming down under for their first tour through New Zealand at the end of the year.

The Pretty Reckless has acoustic recordings for pretty much all of their songs as they write them for acoustic performances first, and add the electrics for album recording and live concerts, but pretty much every song they've done you can find an acoustic version of.
Please contact support@grindinggear.com if you need any assistance.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info