[0.10.1b] Failed to connect to instance

pretty sure it's fixed.
i'm on the sg gateway and it doesnt kick me everytime i change instance.
you could see for yourself.
if you're on hc. go create sc char. wont take 5 minutes :)

and of course.
thanks Chris :)
Last edited by slud1c on Feb 19, 2013, 5:52:18 AM
Thank you Chris!
It fixed!
Just need to fix the latency issue to AUS now :\
Thanks Chris! Game is up and running fine now
It still disconnects me alot and says failed to connect to instance.... I am on american server
Well I am no longer seeing the failed to connect to instance but I am still losing my connection while playing. When this happened last night logging back into my account I had no characters showing up under the Singapore gateway. I had to log into the US gateway to get my characters but while playing I did get disconnected again so I gave up. Lost another 15% exp :(
In America server and I still get disconnected about 80% of the time. This game is unplayable for me at this point. It's been a month. I don't think I'll be able to support by buying things if I can't even play.
It's been impossible for me to play in the last couple of days, getting "failed to connect to instance" 90% of the times I try changing zones both on America or EU servers, that's very disheartening and I hope it gets fixed soon..
This has been continuosly happening to me as well over the last 3 days or so on the US server. Can't always login to my character but when I do I can rarely jump into a zone to fight monsters without getting booted back to login screen. Sad panda.
Well, this just started for me after last nights patch, and now i get the cant connect to patch server when i try to run the client, tried a reboot, didnt help but im gonna try again just to be sure, my connection is fine, checked several times my upload and download speed, and they are what they should be.

*edit*

Reboot did not fix it, i get to the login screen, but i cant connect to the login servers, tried europe aswell as america, no luck whatsoever.
IGN: smaastein
Last edited by smaastein on Feb 27, 2013, 8:34:05 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info