[0.10.1b] Failed to connect to instance

Since the new patch (0.10.1), the game is sadly unplayable for me. I can stay in town indefenitely if I wish to, but I get disconnected with the "Failed to connect to instance" error message about 98% of the time I try to switch zone. The game was running really smoothly before the patch, had the usual disconnect like anyone else but nothing that made the game unplayable.

Had run a PackCheck, found out that it was corrupted and that it could be fixed by Reclamation. So, I've deleted the whole Content.ggpk file and downloaded the game again. Now the PackCheck doesn't detect any error (Obviously) but the problem persist.

I've tried to connect to the European server and the same thing happens.

Note: I also have a "Unable to connect to patching server 50% of the time I run the executable".

My Specifications and Location:

ISP: Bell Canada (http://www.bell.ca/Accueil)
Internet Speed: 50/50 (50 Mbps Download/50 Mbps Upload)

Computer Specs:
Process: i5 3570k @ 4.7 Ghz
Motherboard: Gigabyte Z77X-UD3H
Memory: 8 GB Patriot Ram @ 1866 Mhz
Video Card: Msi GTX 680
SSD: Intel 330 Series 180GB

Edit 1: Issue appears to be worst now, I get failed to connect to patching server 60% of the time I try to boot the game and I need 3-4 attempts to successfully log in my account. Often stays stuck at Connexting to login server.

Again, I had NO problem before that patch, so I don't see how it could be my ISP all a sudden.
Last edited by LordAzuRa on Feb 14, 2013, 1:34:57 AM
I'm not sure about the bump policy in the tech forum. So bump :P The topic reached page 3 and I believe that it is enough well written and described to get at least one answer/message/notification from someone of GGG or a moderator that can confirm me that it is a really common issue and that there's nothing particular about my case.

Best Regards,
LordAzuRa
Help :S I haven't got my PoE dose for quite some time now...
I've had this problem just start occurring for me today. Not sure if its some bug with the patch or not but for the most part i have to keep try to enter zones until it lets me.

Sorry this problem doesn't help but thought i'd share that i have a similar problem.
have the same problem,already posted in another thread
Have the same problem, just started today, played hours on end before with no problems.
Am experiencing this problem right now. Was okay 1-2 hours ago.
IGN: EnemaBojio
League: Standard
Guild: JoeyBestDog
All Boss Kills Video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OOioeoVLdsY
Same here, started a few hours ago after traversing about 3 zones in Act 3. It hit when I went to go to the 3rd floor Solaris Temple
Got this problem too, also was fine about 4 hours ago. I can load some zones fine (crossroads) but can't ever load others (chamber of sins level 1).

Halp!
===============================================
If this post relates to trading items whether as a buyer or a seller,
please feel free to negotiate, you never know what might happen!
===============================================
i now have the same "failed to connect to instance" ive played now for 3 months had no problems
but today it occurs

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info