[3.2]Blink & Mirror Arrow Necromancer * Shaper down * Build of the Week * Deadeye version added*

"
I would get 1-2 more bubbling/staunching life flasks. Also use Bone Offering and get a Rumi's concoction. Finally, your links are all messed up.. get some 5-links and properly support your minions with GMP, elemental damage with attacks, minion damage, and added lightning/faster attacks.

I appreciate the reply but I meant the problem is just the playstyle..its like kill everything before it kills you asap or better have some super high effective pool. There is no actual mitigation. The bone offering and rumi's are purely still situational.
Ah okay, I see all the dex on your gear now. So at the end of the day, which build do you reckon is the strongest? I might as well start dumping my currency towards one of them. And if it's the MOM/EB one, which is the second strongest haha I struggled alot to find even remotely useful gear so I think I'll save those kinds of builds for when I've learnt more about the game
Life version is tankiest but far more expensive,

the hybrid life/ES version is pretty similar to MoM/EB version, are cheaper to gear up and stronger due to having 2x 6-links.
Mirror Arrow Summoner: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1422529
Teleports Behind You: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2123293
Magma Orb Deadeye: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2736039
I doubt I'll ever be able to afford a 6 link, 1500 fusing is a pipe dream. That being the case, which build would you recommend for the long run of things as the best overall build? I'm having decent success with the hybrid now but I wouldn't be opposed to switching over
What do you think about linking mirror and blink arrow to a ranged attack totem while using Skirmish and Ancestral bond? It spawns 16-18 clones but im not sure how it changes their dmg.
"
I doubt I'll ever be able to afford a 6 link, 1500 fusing is a pipe dream. That being the case, which build would you recommend for the long run of things as the best overall build? I'm having decent success with the hybrid now but I wouldn't be opposed to switching over

I would stick to hybrid.

A 6L body armour with energy shield is about 40 chaos currently. You can then re-craft it with Essence of Greed or Essence of Woe to get a working piece for your build. The 6L bow will be harder to get, of course.
"

What do you think about linking mirror and blink arrow to a ranged attack totem while using Skirmish and Ancestral bond? It spawns 16-18 clones but im not sure how it changes their dmg.

Might look interesting, but you'd lose the ability to proc Elemental Equilibrium which is significant dps loss.
Mirror Arrow Summoner: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1422529
Teleports Behind You: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2123293
Magma Orb Deadeye: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2736039
Hey thanks so much for your responses, I’m going to need to start collecting kit as soon as I have the money for it. Good luck!
You can still use Ice Trap to EE if going totem. Clunky, but work at least.
Firstly, thanks for awesome build, its really fun to play, I was able to kill Shaper today - never though how buggy that game is lol.
Also have all guardians on grind, hydra, phoenix and chimera are all easy, doable without dying, probably minotaur expect me to have some more health/armor than I have, but hes still on my grind.
Now Im 38/40 all self made on HSC, will go 39 with endgame grind now (aye, my profile showing 1 more coz of 1 bought challenge - uberatziri, I feel like a cheater with it, at least till I kill her solo, someday).
All thanks to this build. Last league I was happy with 27/40.

Some more about me vs build itself.
A helmet crafted with delirium is a big boost. Im running with ele weakness and temp chains curses, instead of ele and proj weaknesses, I decide to pick Leadership node instead of Sovereignty for aura power and some more noed of es instead of jewels. Probably did wrong with the last one because of low es on my gear.

And some noone cares backstory and trap'y trap.
Before starting this build, I had a wish of trap clone build. Luckly, I was convinced to this one, then, while playing self cast arrows, Ive decide to test some variations with traps on sabo. Imho its a big no, mostly, because of spawn point of our clones - inside a pack of enemies, where they have to shot in single direction, and cover maybe 1/4 circle around them with every shot (without chain), while spawning clones away from group - single shot may cover whole group, just depends on our penetration status. Of course theres more clones and more shots per second, but imho still nope.
I did no math for digits per shot, which may counts more on bosses, but while playing necro self cast arrows, my weakest spot on most maps is the time between meeting a pack of mobs till I start killing them - I had to stop running, shot a dps arrow(s), curse via split arrows, w8 a half second till my clones spawn and start shooting, kill mobs instantly, and after that, i had to use 1 more second to cast offering. Thats a lot of time to spend per every pack of mobs... While playing with traps, i had to add extra second for throwing trap animation and then my clones had need to shoot in every direction around them - I had to throw traps into pack, not in front of them, as I wrote above. Meh. Even if someone found a way to deal with my problems, Im happy with this, slightly modified build of self casting clones.
I got a couple questions about this build but the main point are the following.

1. How does it interact with weapon swap? Can i let say throw the trap swap to double scourge claw and use it to give a massive buff to my minions?

2. Why not run haste along with anger and wrath on victario influence (possibly corrupted with +1 gem) to achieve even higher damage?

3. Is it possible to share charge to mirror arrow clone?
IGN : DCDTDito
Last edited by DCDTDito on Oct 2, 2017, 11:02:39 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info