[3.2]Blink & Mirror Arrow Necromancer * Shaper down * Build of the Week * Deadeye version added*

"
xSolux wrote:
I went trapper for this. I feel like I'm lacking in overall damage output and survival. I'm rolling with 5.4k HP. Right now instead of Proj. Weakness and Ele. Weakness, I'm using Enfeeble and Temp. Chains for boss fights. Note that this is also my first time playing trapper so my have not quite grasp the play style yet. Here's my setup at the moment.
https://pastebin.com/x2FHKrfZ

Aim for max block. It makes the build feel 100x better. Rearguard, Rumi's, Bone Offering and 1 or 2 reckless defense jewels should get you there. You can also use a lioneye's jewel.
"
dariidar wrote:
Damn impressive, nice defenses too.

Harbinger belt makes a huge difference. Totally worth giving up the 130+ life on a leather belt. I recommend it.

I am also thinking about using Victario's Influence which gives an additional aura Haste, and put one clone setup to a Hysteria essence gloves. I would end up having roughly 15% more dps with this setup but losing 300 life and 900 ES. Not sure if it's worth it but should be a much cheaper way to start with.
Last edited by insobyr on Sep 18, 2017, 7:02:43 PM
Did you think of a hybrid of Mirror/Blink Arrow plus a trap build? I am using 5L Lioneye on Mirror and a 4L on BLink, plus a 4L Deerstalker with Blink Arrow, and with The Flow Untethered my arrow cooldown is 2.5sec and I can have 8 trap at the same time. In boss fight, I can have a total 14 clone firing at the same time, and I clear all the boss really quick and without dying (so far im just clear the game and started to do maps). I am new here and dont know how to use the PoB for a more detail explain. well just share my exp
Hey, I've played Occultist MA/BA in the previous Leagues, with the gutting of Poison and ES I decided to pick up your build this time around. I had a blast playing it to 91 and I'm still playing towards the 92. It's great for all content and gave me the opportunity for my first Shaper kill, so it's a great build! Next league I'm going to take it to the extreme with Magic Find gear, I'm really looking forward to that. I thought I'd share the items I acquired, ignore the MA/BA links as they are still on single-target from a boss kill, usually I have 20/20 GMP instead of Faster Attacks / Pierce. Couldn't get 4 Off-colors in my Lioneye's unfortunately. I think my Delirium helmet might be something you want to pick up in your guide, it's one of the few ways we can boost our DPS from gear alone.

Thanks again for this rock-solid build. I had no dissatisfactions with it whatsoever.
Last edited by Casmiel on Sep 21, 2017, 3:07:17 AM
I returned to this build from when it was Scion based with added chaos damage.
Many many times ago... :)
And i really liked how it looks now.
But I do remember that it was impossible to make a good MF build from it.
Has something changed since then for the better?
IGN: InquisitorTriD
@Casmiel thanks for bringing up the Delirium helmet, I didn't even know it gives +2 aura level on helmet. I need to upgrade my helm now :)
"
Inquisitor3D wrote:
I returned to this build from when it was Scion based with added chaos damage.
Many many times ago... :)
And i really liked how it looks now.
But I do remember that it was impossible to make a good MF build from it.
Has something changed since then for the better?

I have tinkered around in PoB for a while and can wear a medium Ventors, Biscos and Goldwyrm at the same time while still being capped on resists, having full DPS and a MoM Eldritch Battery setup.

https://pastebin.com/mSG53j7u is what I ended up with for now. Probably want to replace the Bone Helmet with a Hubris that has Blink Arrow cooldown recovery for movement.

"

@Casmiel thanks for bringing up the Delirium helmet, I didn't even know it gives +2 aura level on helmet. I need to upgrade my helm now :)

No problem, I had just killed a Delirium essence mob, picked up the Essence and thought "wait a minute...." :D
Last edited by Casmiel on Sep 23, 2017, 1:10:47 AM
im really liking insobyr build compared to original. i personally dont like eldritch battery...i tried it at lvl67 and its just wonky. run out of ES and death because no way to recharge back fast enough. i tried it with soul strike quiver even and MoM points. overall i really dont see the point when the ES pool is so small. you can run both auras on just mana fine with deep thoughts.

also agree on the double curse not being worth it. removing that entire branch of the tree allows you to get more important survival nodes.

the +2 aura on helmet is ideal but delirium is ~30c

just finished uber lab and dont really know which points to put in for final ascendancy. one hand specters and guardian need life. another you need chaos res and you are using decay gem too.
any thoughts insobyr? cant find anything notable in pob
Last edited by clandestinehp on Sep 25, 2017, 9:57:02 PM
Apparently your commandment of reflection gets an 18k DoT from caustic cloud with beacon. The other clones get 5k DoT and then specters, guardian, and golem lose only 1.5k health?

something seems odd
Last edited by clandestinehp on Sep 25, 2017, 10:09:37 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info